Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I see you've found your newest player to simp for since we sold off all the junk you used to support! A 0 metre 0 run forward
I don't simp for anyone. I just won't stand for you ghouls rubbishing the name of a nice guy who as been a loyal clubman for us just because you want to mindlessly swallow media narratives and avoid the real issues. You Bozos have been blaming the players since 2017. The players keep changing and still no one looks at the real issues.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Thank you for asking the tough questions and holding those in the club to account when making questionable decisions
I would walk naked through Belmore for this club. These jelly wobblers won't even ask the tough questions. Thanks to you too, la familiar!

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At the time he was that. I was supportive of the decision. To be fair the club captain is more of a tokenistic leadership role. He made sone naive decisions where he thought he was being a leader and then spoke to the media about inner workings of the club. Unforgivable and he can fck off
Ray does not strike me as that type of person...

Anyways, if that has happened it needs to be sorted out ASAP

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You call me that, but you're the one always having a cry about people sharing hard truths you don't want to acknowledge.
What hard truths lol it’s all assumptions.
Do you or anyone on this forum actually work or deal with the bulldogs?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol as soon as we miss a player they were an "unrealistic target". You just can't fight propaganda like that. Couldn't even convince Tino to leave a loser club like the titans. Just lol. You don't hear Nick Politis crying about the player market. If the real powerbrokers need to fill a key position, they getvthe job done. Gus has lost his aura...which is why we had Curran desperately calling around Sydney clubs to try to find any club but here before he posed for our social media goons with that forced smile on his face, Its why Taukeiaho doesn't want to come here for twice as much as he's worth. It's why Brandon Smith publicly rubbished the idea of coming to play for Gus's Bulldogs to the media (although no great loss there.) Players don't want to be here... unless they are bored of winning comps like Kikau and Crichton and just happy to settle for an easy pay cheque.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah what a load of rubbish

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol as soon as we miss a player they were an "unrealistic target". You just can't fight propaganda like that. Couldn't even convince Tino to leave a loser club like the titans. Just lol. You don't hear Nick Politis crying about the player market. If the real powerbrokers need to fill a key position, they getvthe job done. Gus has lost his aura...which is why we had Curran desperately calling around Sydney clubs to try to find any club but here before he posed for our social media goons with that forced smile on his face, Its why Taukeiaho doesn't want to come here for twice as much as he's worth. It's why Brandon Smith publicly rubbished the idea of coming to play for Gus's Bulldogs to the media (although no great loss there.) Players don't want to be here... unless they are bored of winning comps like Kikau and Crichton and just happy to settle for an easy pay cheque.
Phil Gould has many strengths. He also has glaring weaknesses. 3 being NRL, Recruitment and Retention.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray does not strike me as that type of person...

Anyways, if that has happened it needs to be sorted out ASAP
If he did indeed actually leaked to the media the club could nail him on breach of contract. The fact they can't find a breach and just have to make him sit at home hoping he break or something worse to avoid it coming off the cap.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s good you’ve seen me use the word propaganda in another thread and decided to try and use it to suit your narrative. Propaganda is reserved for you, the clown and polly. Please don’t use it out of context

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It’s good you’ve seen me use the word propaganda in another thread and decided to try and use it to suit your narrative. Propaganda is reserved for you, the clown and polly. Please don’t use it out of context
I didn't know you had a TM on the word. I pay little to no attention to what you say unless it is aimed at me, Mr Propagobbler. Don't you dare use Proppagobbler, BTW. It's mine!

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If he did indeed actually leaked to the media the club could nail him on breach of contract. The fact they can't find a breach and just have to make him sit at home hoping he break or something worse to avoid it coming off the cap.
I don't think so

Club is looking at solving this in a rational way

From all media reported I have read, it seems like Ray has a bad agent

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Possibly all true but we have to acknowledge that we are a bottom rung team and Losers with a capital L. Very hard to recruit with that poor reputation we have.

It is just the beginning of our pathway back to credibility and therefore to be competing as a favoured destination for players to want to play for us.

I'm as critical as the next re Ciraldo. I put every bit as much responsibility on him for 2023 results as any player that went out there on the field. Under no circumstances (IMO) can any Bulldog supporter say he had an acceptable year as a Head Coach at our club. There were so many basic and foolishly naive decisions, it was as though he wanted as much bad juju to fall on the team as possible ...and I think there is a slice of truth in that.

I guess he had his reasons to pull it all down with a view to starting again ...but some better decisions could, and should, have been made....Avo/Perham/Oki etc. (It's all personal opinions and I'm not getting into arguments with others about personnel decisions and whether Ciro had enough valid excuses).

Ciro had the job and we live and die by those decisions and we have to accept that. Whether they prove to be correct and for the best long term future and success we are yet to see in 2024....but we all hope so, so I hope it works out bc I just can't see a better alternative to Gus and his guy CC.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Phil Gould has many strengths. He also has glaring weaknesses. 3 being NRL, Recruitment and Retention.
I’ve asked a thousand times who would you replace Gus with?
The good thing about Gus is he is also in the media he can back us up and shut down rumours.
Before Gus we got rapped by the media.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't know you had a TM on the word. I pay little to no attention to what you say unless it is aimed at me, Mr Propagobbler. Don't you dare use Proppagobbler, BTW. It's mine!
You are the best at gobbling so no one will take that title away from you

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve asked a thousand times who would you replace Gus with?
The good thing about Gus is he is also in the media he can back us up and shut down rumours.
Before Gus we got rapped by the media.
Gus say no never ever and a couple weeks later it actually happen. RFM is one.