Bulldogs nsw cup side beat Newtown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well, we have not even looked like winning a game since then and honestly we were looking pretty ordinary even before that.

They had the bye the following week to contemplate the Belmore win and have not turned up since. As I said, I truly believe that the coach has lost the dressing room and the players are marking time until the end of round 26. .
Excuse my ignorance but can't seem to work out what is meant by losing the dressing room.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Georgalis for coach[emoji38]

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
If Georgallis was to take over Des I wouldn't even be mad, when he was caretaker at Panthers I remember hearing the playing group wanted him to stay on as head coach but instead I think they opted to bring in Cleary who pretty much did nothing for em. I could be wrong could've been Tigpies not too sure at least he knows how to get his boys to play for him. U gotta love that in a coach .

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance but can't seem to work out what is meant by losing the dressing room.
The players no longer wish to follow the coaches directions because is a degree of bad blood between players and coach. The players lose confidence in the capability of the coach to have a sound game plan and they do not respect him.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The players no longer wish to follow the coaches directions because is a degree of bad blood between players and coach. The players lose confidence in the capability of the coach to have a sound game plan and they do not respect him.
Ohh yeah I see that. Seems like Des has given up on them

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ohh yeah I see that. Seems like Des has given up on them
Actually it is probably the other way around. Des has such narrow tunnel vision that he will never see that his tactics are flawed. The players are sick and tired of having to follow them and may have indicated as such. Unfortunately Des has the philosophy that it is his way or no way and will never admit that his tactics don't work, full stop.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Terrible news.... it must be Dessy's fault!!:tonguewink:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least wel have one dogs side in the semis this year
I'm going to make a concerted effort to watch all their remaining games live as long as in Sydney
Cleeland, tuamaga and kennar deserve a crack
As does that Martin kid
Runs a perfect line

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hraring good things about Cleeland.. dont see why he isnt guven a run in FG now we have nothing to lose

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hraring good things about Cleeland.. dont see why he isnt guven a run in FG now we have nothing to lose
Too late now, may aswell leave him there so he can enjoy footy and that team can do well. Our FG side is a write off!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chase Stanley is our halfback and captain of the future though so dropping him for Cleeland would be like Melbourne dropping Cam Smith.

Unfortunately Cleeland and the other reserves players are just a victim of the clubs success this season and the amazing depth and performances from all of the first grade players.

No one deserves to be dropped. They're all trying heir hardest and Des is leaving no stone unturned.

Aceman

Waterboy
Reaction score
Josh Cleeland good again...is anyone at the club feeding this info to the long haired one. Hasler are you blind, stubborn or just plain stupid.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Too late now let him rip it in Cup then debut clean slate 2018

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to see any of the ISP players in the NRL for the remaining games. Why should Des get any reward for Georgallis' success? The ISP team have a good chance of winning it while FG have a good chance of winning the wooden spoon. Wouldn't make any sense.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the amount of games you have to play in ISP so you can play in the ISP finals ? I always thought it was 8 so hopefully Brenko can qualify.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the amount of games you have to play in ISP so you can play in the ISP finals ? I always thought it was 8 so hopefully Brenko can qualify.
Not sure i thought if you played over 8 fg gsmes you couldn't play down

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleeland in particular has been in white hot form making the nsw cup team of the week on most occasions in past 6 or 7 games and martin ain't that far behind him. Both scoring a stack of tries.... last thing we need is the old Fuhrer getting his hands on them. Wait and hope that their is someone else in charge next year then bring them in

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Id prefer he stay in first grade. Tom Carr in two outings in NSW Cup recently has killed it. Big tall backline player with decent pace.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Id prefer he stay in first grade. Tom Carr in two outings in NSW Cup recently has killed it. Big tall backline player with decent pace.
I've only seen this kid a couple of times but both times he has impressed me - much more than Abbey.

Status
Not open for further replies.