News Bulldogs may not need to sign a hooker after all

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm just being frank about retaining an immortal like elliot on our salary cap and how much it's hurting our salary cap.
Lol our cap is under pressure due to players like Napa, Cotric and DWZ who are on massive overs....Elliott's salary is a piddle in the ocean next to those three....release a future immortal who will one day be wo more and pay freight? Insanity.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol our cap is under pressure due to players like Napa, Cotric and DWZ who are on massive overs....Elliott's salary is a piddle in the ocean next to those three....release a future immortal who will one day be wo more and pay freight? Insanity.
Whats this about you praising another King in Gutho? Adam jealous much. Wont be scoring another try for you next week! :grinning:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The prettyboy can play tho
The bloke sure can, i don't even know why he is hated?? IS successful is why, we would LOVE to have him here in our 1 jersey surely? admittedly things wouldn't be as rosy in our shitstorm but he is all heart.
Agree with you on some things(others not as much)mate lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The bloke sure can, i don't even know why he is hated?? IS successful is why, we would LOVE to have him here in our 1 jersey surely? admittedly things wouldn't be as rosy in our shitstorm but he is all heart.
Agree with you on some things(others not as much)mate lol
As long as you agree Elliott is a lionhearted future immortal, other differences can be overcome

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ohh though that's one i'm a bit on the fence about lol..BUT he has been better the last two weeks and yesterday bloody good.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The pay cheer squad shut up quick

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
JMK made a huge difference to the team yesterday helping the forwards to make good meters and giving he backs more time.
I have no idea how the search for getting a top shelf 9 is going?
With regard to JMK, I'm sure his manager is looking for a new contract for him at the dogs maybe or with another club. If he keeps playing like yesterday opportunities will come his way.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And Dufty was a weapon fullback last week..... Consistency is key and JMK isn't the hooker to lead us to a premiership. I think he could be a great 14 for us though.
JMK could be our 9 but time will tell if he has what it takes. Give him a go for a few weeks, it could save us a lot of money and the embarrassment of buying another dud.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK could be our 9 but time will tell if he has what it takes. Give him a go for a few weeks, it could save us a lot of money and the embarrassment of buying another dud.
He's by far the best we've got now so if he stays fit he'll get the rest of the season in FG to show what he's got.

He deserves credit for his game against the dragons, especially first game back. His passing was the best it's ever been and his running and defence were fine. He looked like he saw himself as a senior player now and seemed pretty comfortable in that role - I reckon he showed that in his post match interview as well. Even so, he just 'played well' rather than being the dominant sort of dummy half we need. I'm keen to see how he goes for the rest of this year, but I'm thinking he's still just a good back-up.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
played 1 good game in how many years, and against a disgraceful dragons side, before this season ends the majority will be calling for jmk not to be signed again

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He would make a good utility i think can cover alot of positions just need cosistancy from the guy which he has struggled with in the past.