12.elliot
13.lachlan Lewis
14.RFM
15.napa
16.stimson
17.waddell
I think Lachlan Lewis will play lock
He has the same attributes as victor radley
I think Barret will do it. Lewis can tackle.
Benji Marshall will join us for 1 year to develop Averillo into a solid half.
Blake green will come in mid year and Averillo will be benched. Marshall and green can steer bulldogs into the top eight.
Matt burton will join us in 2022.
Averillo and burton the future halves.
Charlie Staines will be the bulldogs long term fullback.
Benji and Averillo could work well in the halves. An experience ball player with a kicking game and a runner.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait till we get closer to next season.

People will be picking 2 teams. One they like and the other that they think Barrett will pick.

It's as sure as Xmas. Happens every year.
So true. All it takes for people to start doubting the coach is for him to leave out a player they think is going to set the world on fire. This place has some confusion ahead though. A good portion of the scapegoat players are moving on. We'll still have Lewis, Elliott, Napa and DWZ to blame for losses. But it hardly seems like enough variety. I'm not sure what the process for producing a new target for hatred is. Do you have to fill out a form or just post about it 75 times in a week

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll wait 6 weeks or so before picking my team
I’d also rather wait until our management announces players coming on board.
Contract talks would be close to being finalised by this time of the year.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Staines
2. Cotric
3. Crichton
4. Hoppa
5. DWZ
6. Averillo
7. Burton
8. Christian Welch
9. Daryl Clark
10. RFM
11. Elliott
12. Thompson
13. Jackson

14. To'omaga
15. Napa
16. Ogden
17. JMK

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d also rather wait until our management announces players coming on board.
Contract talks would be close to being finalised by this time of the year.
For sure. That’s what I meant. In the week or two after the grand final

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So true. All it takes for people to start doubting the coach is for him to leave out a player they think is going to set the world on fire. This place has some confusion ahead though. A good portion of the scapegoat players are moving on. We'll still have Lewis, Elliott, Napa and DWZ to blame for losses. But it hardly seems like enough variety. I'm not sure what the process for producing a new target for hatred is. Do you have to fill out a form or just post about it 75 times in a week
Those 4 you mentioned are more than enough to blame for starters :grinning:

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thompson won’t be available for the beginning sent strait to judiciary so minimum 5 weeks

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. +Charlie Staines
2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
3. +Nick Cotric
4. William Hopoate
5. Jayden Okunbor
6. +Blake Green
7. +Matt Burton
8. Luke Thompson
9. +Brandon Smith
10. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
11. Adam Elliott
12. Matt Doorey
13. Josh Jackson

14. Jeremy Marshall-King
15. Renouf To'omaga
16. Dylan Napa
17. +Corey Waddell

DWZ and Napa are only making the team due to their pay packet. I'd be looking to shop both of them. That'd allow us to get another good prop and possibly another fast outside back.

Even tho I prefer Elliott at lock, I'm going with more pace on the edges. I'm sick of seeing halves just run around them. We're also light at prop so I'm moving RFM into the middle.

I want to play Averillo but I just can't fit him in unless Green is injured or we just don't play him. The 6 will be his position from 2022 onwards. We need to re-sign (2 years) him before Green returns imo.

This team would be lit. A Brandon Smith or Harry Grant is a must otherwise we're going to look like shiz on paper (and on the field) imo.

We're most likely going to be without Okunbor, Thompson and Green at the start of the season. Reimis, Ogden and Averillo come to mind with replacing those players until they're back.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yh bro, RFM will be benched so we can start Lewis in the forwards HAHA.
We lost 42-0
If Lewis was playing the score line wouldn’t have been like this. He has a long kicking game and can takle. He had rubbish coaches around him. Barret will change his way of playing. He fucked Sam Burgess with his defence and I can never see any player in the game that tormented burgess like Lewis. He does make errors and makes bad calls but Barret will fix that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We lost 42-0
If Lewis was playing the score line wouldn’t have been like this. He has a long kicking game and can takle. He had rubbish coaches around him. Barret will change his way of playing. He fucked Sam Burgess with his defence and I can never see any player in the game that tormented burgess like Lewis. He does make errors and makes bad calls but Barret will fix that.
Yes it would, Lewis' defence is MASSIVELY overrated. Just because he's a good fronton tackler doesn't mean he's a good defender. He would probably defend better in the middle than on an edge but in no way is he close to an elite defender like some of you are trying to make out. Refer to stats below.

Blaming coaching on Lewis is rubbish, his skillset has been shit through the grades and it isn't going to magically sort itself out in the NRL with a head coach that has a 29% (or whatever it is) win rate LOL.

Screenshot_20200927-134907.png

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1.Staines
2.DWZ
3.Okunbor/Smith
4.hoppa
5.cotric
6.benji Marshall
7.Averillo
8.Ogden
9.JMK
10.thompson
11.jackson
12.elliot
13.lachlan Lewis
14.RFM
15.napa
16.stimson
17.waddell
I think Lachlan Lewis will play lock
He has the same attributes as victor radley
I think Barret will do it. Lewis can tackle.
Benji Marshall will join us for 1 year to develop Averillo into a solid half.
Blake green will come in mid year and Averillo will be benched. Marshall and green can steer bulldogs into the top eight.
Matt burton will join us in 2022.
Averillo and burton the future halves.
Charlie Staines will be the bulldogs long term fullback.
Lewis has the same traits as Radley?????
GTFO