Bulldogs discard Waddell reveals why he left Belmore

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it must of been tough Waddells, but not as tough as it was watching you!!!!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Five years ago we were in the hole Hasler dug us. Now Ciraldope and Gus are digging us a new one. But hey, keep hassling people who are brave enough to tell the truth and whistling que-sera while they dig us deeper.
What truth?
You talk nonsense and believe your own rubbish, how are we worse if the season hasn’t started?
You’re complaining about us digging us a new one but you wanted to keep players like
Flanagan, Eliot, jmk, waddle and now RFM.
I know you love the attention but now you’re becoming desperate.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What truth?
You talk nonsense and believe your own rubbish, how are we worse if the season hasn’t started?
You’re complaining about us digging us a new one but you wanted to keep players like
Hook line and sinker

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fyi Hasler actually has the highest win rate of any Doggs coach in the modern era last time I checked.
Lol des inherited that team that was built back in 2009 and dismantled it you dope, it’s like saying Ivan Cleary is the best coach ever cause his won 3 in a row.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy.
Foxx wanted to leave Melbourne and was only on 350k a year.
Only two teams were willing to pay big money for. Winger. Of course that’s something we would do. Also tigers.
Tigers he has bad blood with because they cut him years ago so the choice was obviosu in the end.
In his heart he wants to play with south’s. I assume that’s obvious to you. Many kennelers have mentioned this in the past and have agreed. But they can’t and won’t pay that.

Kikau/Burton/Critta are all Penrith connections. That’s the one place we easily can get players due to our coaching staff and Gould identifying them as kids.
We are always going to be in good position to pick up Penrith players from the Gould era. This is true.
But…. We are becoming a bit of a joke in the nrl world with all the ‘Penrith 2’ jokes that get tossed.

All our recruits have been unwanted, Penrith or absurd money in low key positions. The last time we won the race for a player that had multiple peopl after him without paying overs (in regards to rival offers) was actually Thompson. We did that because he was a Bulldoggs fan growing up according to actros.

The biggest blunder was not signing Foran.
When people will inevitably attack you about Thompson they need to forget what he became and what he was when he signed like you have clearly explained. It was viewed as the next James Graham.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When people will inevitably attack you about Thompson they need to forget what he became and what he was when he signed like you have clearly explained. It was viewed as the next James Graham.
And what happened?
Played what 28 games in 4 years, oh wait it was Gus’s fault.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What truth?
JMK is better than Reed and Waddell and Elliott are better than most of our forward pack. They also bend the line, which none of our other forwards did on a regular basis last year. What is so weird about wishing we'd kept them? I never said we should keep RFM, just that fans should treat him with some respect and not attack his character without knowing the full story. He is contracted for two more years, so if we can't find him another home, we have no choice but to keep him.

Digging us a bigger hole in terms of bad recruitment and retention, tying up money in positions that should not be key priorities, motivation and belief of the team at all time lows in second half of last year, conceding 34 points a game.... all of those things suggest we are being dug into another deep hole. You can be as rude me as you like, it is not going to change the reality of the situation we are in.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JMK is better than Reed and Waddell and Elliott are better than most of our forward pack. They also bend the line, which none of our other forwards did on a regular basis last year. What is so weird about wishing we'd kept them? I never said we should keep RFM, just that fans should treat him with some respect and not attack his character without knowing the full story. He is contracted for two more years, so if we can't find him another home, we have no choice but to keep him.

Digging us a bigger hole in terms of bad recruitment and retention, tying up money in positions that should not be key priorities, motivation and belief of the team at all time lows in second half of last year, conceding 34 points a game.... all of those things suggest we are being dug into another deep hole. You can be as rude me as you like, it is not going to change the reality of the situation we are in.
Shut up princess! :tearsofjoy:

Troll

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Agree with all your points. We need to realise this.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Keep saying that to yourself and believe whatever you think, but you don’t want acknowledge that we have moved the deadwood’s and we are starting to move forward.
Keep playing we concluded 34 points a game
That’s all you say, 2024 hasn’t kicked off , we have made changes to the team and we are looking better.
You want to hold on to 2023 go a head but acknowledge that we had injuries and rookies.

JMK didn’t even play the whole season what good is that?
Reed over JMK .
Waddell I said he surprised me this year I would’ve gave him another year.
Elliot scum don’t need a grub like him.