Bulldogs discard Waddell reveals why he left Belmore

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trolls ? I support the club you kick our players and the club while we are down.
You call it free thinking I call starving for attention.
Who’s next on your agenda?
The next player we let go?
Flanaflop is sad.

Troll, yes! He wants attention talking garbage!

We need to look out for his well-being! Clearly stable minded people don't post like he does :-)

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol there is no excuse for conceding 34 points a game, mate....you keep throwing injuries up as an excuse, but the reality is we were at our absolute worst after our troops had come back when we were practically at full strength. When your team is getting worse and not better as key players come back, that is a huge red flag that you have a coaching issue and a playing group that is struggling to buy into the coach's vision.

We are looking better for next year? People said the same thing before the start of this year.

How are we looking better anyway? We have added Crichton and another centre who is coming off a long drug ban and is very much an unknown entity at the moment... even if he goes well, he's only a centre.... we seem to have lost more forwards than we have added at this stage. We have added more utilities than any coach in his right mind would know what to do with. We have various ex players coming out in the media and either criticising the coach's methods directly (Davey) or hinting at too much player turnover and instability and how excited they are to be heading to a new club (Waddell). So what exactly is it that you think is looking so much better for next year? And who is this deadwood you are talking about? We've lost some players we are better off without (TPJ) but also players like Avo - who is a very good prospect we will probably regret letting go, and Waddell, who showed more spirit and had more impact than anyone in our pack last year in terms of bending the line... an area we are seriously lacking in.

You think it was smart to let JMK go because he copped a few injuries? Injuries happen. If he had stayed at our club he would have been playing to a completely different schedule and who knows whether those injuries would even have occurred? When he did play, he ran rings around Mahoney this year. He offered more spark, better vision and was 100x better in defence... and we probably could have kept him for a fraction of the price. How was it a smart recruitment decision?

Don't need a "grub" like Elliott - yet I bet you are excited about Xerri despite his history, and would probably be frothing if we signed AFB - a bloke who was previously charged with, and pleaded guilty to assaulting his partner. Elliott is apparently the worst bloke in the world because he hooked up with a mate's misses after a night on the turps, yet we have no issue forgiving and forgetting when it comes to AFB - who admitted in court to pushing and kicking his partner after a night on the turps, because we think he would add to our pack. The double standards are honestly astounding.
Keep drivelling shit :tearsofjoy:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol there is no excuse for conceding 34 points a game, mate....you keep throwing injuries up as an excuse, but the reality is we were at our absolute worst after our troops had come back when we were practically at full strength. When your team is getting worse and not better as key players come back, that is a huge red flag that you have a coaching issue and a playing group that is struggling to buy into the coach's vision.

We are looking better for next year? People said the same thing before the start of this year.

How are we looking better anyway? We have added Crichton and another centre who is coming off a long drug ban and is very much an unknown entity at the moment... even if he goes well, he's only a centre.... we seem to have lost more forwards than we have added at this stage. We have added more utilities than any coach in his right mind would know what to do with. We have various ex players coming out in the media and either criticising the coach's methods directly (Davey) or hinting at too much player turnover and instability and how excited they are to be heading to a new club (Waddell). So what exactly is it that you think is looking so much better for next year? And who is this deadwood you are talking about? We've lost some players we are better off without (TPJ) but also players like Avo - who is a very good prospect we will probably regret letting go, and Waddell, who showed more spirit and had more impact than anyone in our pack last year in terms of bending the line... an area we are seriously lacking in.

You think it was smart to let JMK go because he copped a few injuries? Injuries happen. If he had stayed at our club he would have been playing to a completely different schedule and who knows whether those injuries would even have occurred? When he did play, he ran rings around Mahoney this year. He offered more spark, better vision and was 100x better in defence... and we probably could have kept him for a fraction of the price. How was it a smart recruitment decision?

Don't need a "grub" like Elliott - yet I bet you are excited about Xerri despite his history, and would probably be frothing if we signed AFB - a bloke who was previously charged with, and pleaded guilty to assaulting his partner. Elliott is apparently the worst bloke in the world because he hooked up with a mate's misses after a night on the turps, yet we have no issue forgiving and forgetting when it comes to AFB - who admitted in court to pushing and kicking his partner after a night on the turps, because we think he would add to our pack. The double standards are honestly astounding.
Get your burner account ready over on the Dragon forum. They are all very excited for the arrival of Junior over there.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why are you threatening my life?
View attachment 94144
You said you would take your account off the kennel to get rid of me. It’s a metaphor, you dumbass. And one that is commonly used in every day vernacular as a figure of speech.

Threatening your life. Just lol.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sacrificial anode for the Club and forum's sake to remove several troll accounts?
I'd consider it.
You said you would take your account off the kennel to get rid of me. It’s a metaphor, you dumbass. And one that is commonly used in every day vernacular as a figure of speech.

The last line of my post is key here.
I even highlighted it with bold text to aid your ability to comprehend.

I asserted I would consider it, not that I would as an absolute!

You of all people, seeking to shirk from literal as justification?
Wow!

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
to be honest it did help that he had 3 different coaches coz playing under barret he was garbage, under cc he was one of our best this year.

being in a different team will help all of our departing players as they wont be surrounded by 12 other duds and might actually be able to play some good footy, it always happens with our rejects lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

@SexBomb is Muslim and you hear a lot of talk about martyrs atm in the media when referring to Gaza

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This should be good for a laugh, why in your cooked mind, do you believe I'm Muslim?
Passionately Pro Palestine
Work at JB hi fi back dock
Talk about becoming a martyr for the cause
Go for Bulldoggs
Anger when posters drink Henny

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Passionately Pro Palestine
Work at JB hi fi back dock
Talk about becoming a martyr for the cause
Go for Bulldoggs
Anger when posters drink Henny
Almost half a day to come up with that?
I'm disappointed Neville.

You are right about the first, third depending on which cause you're alluding towards, and fourth.

Second, I understand why you feel that way.
Fifth, angry, when where, and why?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Prolly sick of the nit picken whinge athon and was happy to move on.
Shoulda been blocked by now, Im a fixen it.

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Title is so wrong...

He never left Belmore, he was off contract not wanted , thanked for services and moved on....