Bulldogs Covid Cases

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have liked to see Casey or Credance instead of oko, but that’s prob the rules. Guessing Kiraz and oko on the right, Schoup to left centre, glad to see Billy get a go, love that guy!
creedance has covid too. not sure why casey was overlooked for knockonbur

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz just showed the restaurant photo and said you can see the four covid positive players lol
wouldn't take his word for it, he probably has his beer goggles on

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to have to assume we will have more players test positive tomorrow and Friday. Going to be really interesting test case for the NRL could have 8 to 10 players out or more. The fact that it is us though means they might be happy for us to forfeit, if it was the roosters though….
wonder if they'll postpone the match and play it on a bye round or something instead like the NBA did?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a shitfight this thread has become. Three years in and we're still having the same debates. Whichever side of the argument, isn't everyone over talking about Covid? No one on either side will change their minds. Just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So they succeed in falling to the bottom of the table and they all go out together and celebrate with a dinner. No wonder the dogs are cellar dwellers. when Billy Johnstone was the trainer instead of a dinner they would all have been on their bikes cycling to Goulburn and back. Just ask Terry Lamb what impact that had on players‘ attitudes.
100% right. This generation do seem a bit softer. I’d hate to think how they’d have coped training with no music or air conditioning during summer.

It still resounds with me after our first win last season or the year before averillo said it was so hard to win and he had to go to places he’d never been and never think he could go to…..

Billy would cop a heart attack seeing us train it seems :p

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this isn’t true. I rate Gus, but this is dreadful if it’s a legitimate quote
It's just an admission from Gus that he believes we have no hope of making finals.

It's like me saying, if I won Powerball, I'd buy you a new Ferrari. You have no hope.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do realise Lamb didn't train and rode the bike to take pressure off his knees for the last 8 years of his career.
Training harder might sound like you're actively trying to fix the problem but could be useless.

You have to identify if the problem is fitness, intensity, discipline, footy smarts (or lack thereof) or simply insufficient skill.

You don't flog a horse from the barrier gates only because it didn't win last time

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What
So how do you explain the number of deaths and the number of people in ICU ??

The vast majority are unvaxxed.

Honestly all you anti vaxxers are fuckin idiots
What propaganda reports are you reading? Most of the unvaxxed I know either missed it entirely or got it so mild they wondered what all the fuss was about.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know a lot of unvaccinated people who have COVID and recovered faster than people who had 3 shots. I don’t know any unvaccinated people who have died or been to ICU but what do i know. Maybe the vaccine hasn’t been as good as everyone hoped.
different variants impact people in different ways, some people vaxxed or not are A-Symptomatic and likely wouldn’t know they even had it.

why can’t we just respect the individual, those who chose to be vaxxed and unvaxxed. Good luck to both, your personal choice. You will find that unvaxxed people like to have a dig at those who chose to get vaxxed - of course they will retaliate - note to all, swim in our own lanes in that regard, It’s almost becoming like religion, whose “god” or “faith” is the right one - newsflash, we are all from the same creator whoever that may be and we bleed the same… we should be a family on the Kennel - focus on willing the Dogs back to its glory days! Upward and onwards!!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First of all, im vaxxinated you idiot. Secondly, the numbers of people in IVU etc are now roughly 50/50 vaxxinated, unvaxxinated.
Dont want to call you on your maths bro and I hate getting involved in these covid disputes but if 85% of the population is vaccinated and half in hospital is not vaccinated that is a very high percentage of unvaccinated.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont want to call you on your maths bro and I hate getting involved in these covid disputes but if 85% of the population is vaccinated and half in hospital is not vaccinated that is a very high percentage of unvaccinated.
Amen

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
different variants impact people in different ways, some people vaxxed or not are A-Symptomatic and likely wouldn’t know they even had it.

why can’t we just respect the individual, those who chose to be vaxxed and unvaxxed. Good luck to both, your personal choice. You will find that unvaxxed people like to have a dig at those who chose to get vaxxed - of course they will retaliate - note to all, swim in our own lanes in that regard, It’s almost becoming like religion, whose “god” or “faith” is the right one - newsflash, we are all from the same creator whoever that may be and we bleed the same… we should be a family on the Kennel - focus on willing the Dogs back to its glory days! Upward and onwards!!
I honestly have no issue if people don't want to get vaccinated. I only have issue when people spread false information like, "the vaccine doesn't work". That encourages others to not get vaccinated which results in more deaths.

If someone doesn't want to get vaccinated then that's fine. If they catch it and have no issues, then cool. If they get sick then that's unfortunate. If they die then that's sad. But it's their choice. As long as they're not trying to convince others to do the same.