News Bulldogs chase Tiger

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. We need forwards
2. He plays hard and gives 100%
3. He would be close to minimum wage and it would probably be a short term contract like all the others.
4. I don't know why the kennel keeps expecting a superstar forward for 24 when there ain't none available.
I don't care if they are a superstar or not. I just want our forwards to grow a set and be aggressive.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He comes from the wooden spooners
Shocking buy
Are you serious? If the wooden spooners dont want him isn’t that saying something
The reasons why the Tigers and St George are at the bottom of the table is not just due to the players. There are some decent ones in both teams, but the other, far bigger, issues at those clubs stop them from showing it. The tribal infighting and coaching staff issues are enough on their own to prevent decent players from developing.

Who says “they don’t want him”? Maybe they can’t afford him due to needing to spend ~$6m on their spine, retaining and recruiting.

Always a Bulldog

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watching the Raiders this arvo, they have some cracker young props
Thinking the same. They have at least 5 middles that would walk into our pack. Tapine, big papa, horsbrough, mariota, puru, mooney, emre guhler. Would take any of them.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fkn sick of all these mid **** signings. How the fck we even gunna spend our cap with this trash
Problem is we are forced to spend 95% of the cap by the NRL. There is not much available with most top line players already signed up on long term contracts. We have to be patient, so short term signings are all we can do until the right player comes onto the market.

Battybulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Seyfarth is decent, like watching him, is all effort and a bit of a loose unit too. All the people saying "well hes rejected from the spooners so why would we want him" - look at their pack. Klem, Utoi, Bateman, Ipaps, Pole, Twal. We'd take every single one of those on merit every day of the week. Would you reject those players because they are from the Tigers? Obviously Tigers need to balance their squad, their outside backs suck and Seyfarth is excess to their forward requirements.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't really know the player, but Dogs sign bench, NSW Cup players and utilities from strong clubs and regulars from the the bottom clubs. 24 will still be a long season.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The reasons why the Tigers and St George are at the bottom of the table is not just due to the players. The tribal infighting and coaching staff issues are enough on their own to prevent decent players from developing.
Yeah, see the latest between Hagipantelis and Cavanagh? Couldn’t get any more ridiculous and petty.

Then you’ll have Flanagan knocking heads with the Steelers board which is likely to end in tears too.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
This bloke gives me massive Simon Gilles vibes! Great signing if true. I was surprised to see on zero tackle he would only be about 105 kgs. Plays well above his weight. Hopefully can find a big body forward from somewhere or turn Kitone or the Manly bloke into a middle.