Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib lifts the lid on why the club had to sack Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm...? he literally almost cost us a salary cap bomb. If you say what you are trying to say then i think dib would of realised what condition we were in before we got to the point of going over the cap??
I am disappointed that Dib has said that a split board would be bad for the club (aka the Tigers). It gives me the impression that if elected he will not stick around if their is a split board.
Dib has been and still is one of my 7 most preferred candidates, because of his business connections, I also believe that his personal business can greatly assist our club. I am certain that he will not be running the football department after the AGM even if his entire board is returned.

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like how dib says “You don't get a walk-in start because of your past. We've all moved on” in reference to the rival ticket, then proceeds to tell us about all the great things he did at the dogs as a junior.
This **** makes a church st. used car salesman look like the pope.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you pulled your finger last April’s and got pay on board and sacked Hasler we could have very well signed Tedesco and Moses and not resigned all those players in stupid back ended contracts we resigned last year
Easy to sit there now and be like he was a hard man to approach and what not dib and Castle resigned him on a upgraded deal stupid call

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is one group of people I blame more than the current Board for the demise of my Club and its is people like you. You and people like you have allowed my great club to fall into a hole. People like you have allowed my club to be something that does not resemble what made it the best in the league. If you do not understand that, it further proves you have no idea at all what my club used to be about.
Congratulations. Dont worry- i wont be posting any more. Keep sprouting your stuff mate. You have won. People on here who think the club they are supporting is the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs are delusional. It is in name only.
Well done Flamboyant.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha

Ok mate.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your acting like a little girl now mate. Hahaha
Haha cheers mate. Couldnt agree more. I always try to remain somewhat objectional.
For the record i would be happy to see the new board elected and dib gone. But that doesnt mean that dib is a total scumbag who completely by himself fucked, and deliberately of course.
People are never all bad, they have good as well. And people make mistakes all the time. Should dib pay for his by being voted out? Yeah probably, but he is still not the scumbag people make out.
If des won a gf this whole scenario would be somewhat different, as would peoples opinion.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Dib admits he re signed Hasler in April ?
Interesting!

Doesn't he have a lawyer?

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who knows if he's telling the truth about the Moses thing... but
1. Tedesco
2. Montoya
3. Hopoate
4. J.Morris
5. B.Morris
6. Mbye
7. Moses
could have lived with that.
He is telling the truth.I reported in here that it was a done deal with all 3 and on the 11th hour Des fucked it up.Thats exactly what I said back in sep/oct.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dib is full of shit.

Let me get this straight, Tedesco and Woods went to Des to convince him to sign Mitchell Moses & if he did all 3 will sign.

Des allegedly said no, Tedesco then said no, but Woods signed. Tedesco is now with the Chooks & Moses with the Eels. (so all 3 wanted to play in the same team, yet all now play for different one)

Everything that happened at the Dogs is Dib's fault.

Why didn't Dib do anything when all the crap started to happen several years ago.
A little thing called a CONTRACT stood in the way sir.And Yes Tedesco and woods wanted Moses at the dogs with them and Des said no (I reported this in here when it was unfolding) So Teddy’s manager got him to the Roosters and Moses went to parra.

Reactions: DT

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not happy we didn't get Teddy and the other bloke BUT as soon as you have players telling you who they want to play with it ISNT good. When that happens you end up with the West Tigpies. Look what the so called big four did to them, no thanks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm not happy we didn't get Teddy and the other bloke BUT as soon as you have players telling you who they want to play with it ISNT good. When that happens you end up with the West Tigpies. Look what the so called big four did to them, no thanks.
Not really. Good players want to play with other good players. Moses looked great at Parra and will only get better while Teddy is almost certain to star at the Roosters.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So Woods, Moses and Tedesco all wanted to play for us. Woods is here, we moved on Graham to make room which is fine. Moses could have been signed with Forans money. But where does the money come from for Tedesco.

We're only just cap compliant. Eastwood digs his heels in and doesn't want to move on, no one is interested in Tolman for the money we are paying him, who else is on big money that can be moved on?

We're not the roosters who can move a fringe player on and sign a superstar.

Forgive me if I don't believe the story.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not really. Good players want to play with other good players. Moses looked great at Parra and will only get better while Teddy is almost certain to star at the Roosters.
Yeah and some players like to be in little a clique. Some players destabilise clubs and the club goes through coach after coach trying to please those star cliquey players.

Tigpies sure looked like they had a piss poor culture with the players running the place.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look, we've made mistakes, there's no doubt about it. I make mistakes in my personal and business life all the time. As long as I don't make them twice. If we had our time again, I wouldn't change a lot. The big question is Des Hasler. When we signed him, nobody complained in 2012 and 2014 (when the Bulldogs made the grand final). But 2014 was the worst thing that happened to us. It camouflaged a few holes in the place.
Dib has a huge problem taking responsibility. God id hate to be married to him
Dib's saying 'it's OK to make mistakes because he does and everyone does ' so he's pardoning himself.
He then goes on about how its not OK to make them twice and he's pretty confident he doesn't..!
He then realises keeping Hasler on for 3 seasons after 2014 was a repeated mistake BUT wait!!!!.. It wasn't his fault because he was blindsided by des's trickery of making the grand final.. It's all Des's fault not yours dib.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I tell you this.

Both our halves were shit Mbye and Reynolds
I would have jumped at Moses and also get Tedesco who
We
Need
Ever
So badly
Because
We
Don’t
Have a
Fucking fullback.

It’s a no brainer.
I would have signed them up to fix fb problem and surly do better with what we were doing in the halves.

Still spewing we lost Tedesco .

Foran is a big risk!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just for the record, i think all of you wog, arab, jewish, black, anglo saxon and asian motherfuckers are more then welcome in this great country we call home. So long as you treat others with respect!!!
Oh, and if you could please not not blow anything up, that would be great!!! Cheers. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Nah fuck that @Bad Billy is a wog and wont even eat white bait i want him deported back to Italy so he can learn to love it , and possibly headbutt a few of my relatives in the testicles for me while hes there.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So Woods, Moses and Tedesco all wanted to play for us. Woods is here, we moved on Graham to make room which is fine. Moses could have been signed with Forans money. But where does the money come from for Tedesco.

We're only just cap compliant. Eastwood digs his heels in and doesn't want to move on, no one is interested in Tolman for the money we are paying him, who else is on big money that can be moved on?

We're not the roosters who can move a fringe player on and sign a superstar.

Forgive me if I don't believe the story.
Buy now, worry later
And release players

Pff

Status
Not open for further replies.