Bulldogs Best 3 - 2 - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
for all those who included roberts your kidding aren't you 30 minutes of football doesn't make a good game and his last tackle optins were crap, looking through rose coloured glasses if you think otherwise.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
3- Luke Patten- Saved us on plenty of occasions last night, gave it his all and deserves top spot.

2- Sonny Bill Williams- SBW gave it his all, tried to go at everything and really was the attacking spark for the side for much of the match....great work Sonny.

1- Willie Tonga- I think Tonga really tried hard, tackled hard and just showed us all that even though he's headed North in 09, his head is in the right place.

kingdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3 patten
2 sbw
1 roberts

i really wanna see roberts with a good halfback, would get more open space

i thought the top 2 was pretty clear
haha he gets plenty of room.. holdsworth leaves the attacking up to him with another half he wont get much of the ball! hahaha good call

besides they play a side each.. most of the time they hit the middle and either hit dj and sonny or roberts with ryan .. so they cnt get much room with the game plan

ma points go
3 general
2 ryan
1 winitana

M

MrCharisma

3. Patten
2. SBW
1. Ryan

Couldnt give Haz any points, he was disgraceful under the high ball and had 6 errors for the match.
Nikki: have to agree with that Patten was by far Dogs best. Saved a few tries for sure.

J

Johnno

don't get where all the patten love is coming from tonight

3- sbw
2- ryan
1- te maari
He was the best player for the bulldogs, I do not really get the SBW love for 3 points

3. Patten
2. Roberts
1. Te Maari

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
3 Te Maari
2 SBW
1 Roberts

Flash

Roosters for sure
Reaction score
3. Anasta
2. Mason
1. Myles and O'Meley both deserve this point

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha he gets plenty of room.. holdsworth leaves the attacking up to him with another half he wont get much of the ball! hahaha good call

besides they play a side each.. most of the time they hit the middle and either hit dj and sonny or roberts with ryan .. so they cnt get much room with the game plan

ma points go
3 general
2 ryan
1 winitana
How on earth did you miss on SBW?

The guy created havoc with almost every touch of the ball

RORY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3. Patten
2. SBW
1. Hickey

kingdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How on earth did you miss on SBW?

The guy created havoc with almost every touch of the ball
honestly mate think he was to concered but mason.. and tryin to b the key player

i think the others did realli well! if i culd i wuld give all 3 2 1 points to the general.. cos without him i think they score 4 or 5 more tries and we dun look threatenin at all

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
3. Patten
2. SBW
1. Roberts

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
3-Archer
2-Dj
1-Hazem

we are doing these in the roosters point of view yea...

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
wow so many naive doggie supporters who beleive hazem deserves any points after that performance. dont take away points from players who actually had a good game..

3- te maari
2- patten
1- sonny bill

Status
Not open for further replies.