Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So this is a CCCC thread ? Everyone’s carrying on like we just signed Crichton lol
We've all known about Ciraldo and his assistants for ages while people are just discovering the Crichton news here now lol

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I’m sure there are kpi’s for him. Can’t wait to see what players follow from the panthers.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Blonde moment ... which FB is that? Crichton?
Pretty much anyone will do.

The decline in Averillo is really disappointing. He was rubbish in the halves and centres and then I thought he may have found his position at fullback. He played a couple of fabulous games and the tries were flowing.

However, now the opposition has figured out his failings under the high ball and positional issues. His confidence looks shot.

I hope he will improve but I'm not so sure,

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder how many more grey hairs he'll have at the end of his 5 year tenure. Save this pics and post in 5 years time. Bloke may have no hair then lol.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make or break for both Ciraldo and Gould. If Ciraldo fails both will be gone.

spaced_monkey

Waterboy
Reaction score
Pressure is on Gus to make it work. Will be interested to see who the assistants will be. Ciraldo should have a decent support network around him to give him every chance to succeed.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably needed to add a year or two to get over the tigers who offered 5 as well, not that it matters for a coach

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Crichton preferred position is FB, but is he really coming ?

Avo is a good young player though that’s has been dicked around by the club with so many coaches ( Ciraldo will be his 4th since his debut in 2020)
Every back's preferred position is FB when playing in the shop window on a contract year.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
5 years lmao.

Imagine if this guy sucks balls, he will be excused for the first year and then we sack him halfway through the second year Imagine the payout.

Lmao a big L for the club again.
If that happens no way Gould survives either.

Snackdoogie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Exactly, can't see the big deal TBH
Agreed he is a very sought after coach so for our club I really don't see any issue with this. Especially if they are planning to lay out a strategic plan for our future. Let's see if Avo does get a crack at FB or if that boat is long gone. Im a bit sketchy on Crichton at FB especially with minimal first grade experience there. If he was that great i would presume that Penny would use him at FB over Edwards.