Bulldogs after Josh Hoffman #NoSurprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
dce is re-signed till end of 2015 so 2014,2015 season aswell.

perhaps this could be best for us dce goes to broncos/ foran comes to us, des re-signs with us for another 3-4 years with foran & reynolds as our halfs.

N

Natboy

perhaps this could be best for us dce goes to broncos/ foran comes to us, des re-signs with us for another 3-4 years with foran & reynolds as our halfs.
And manly get a hat trick of wooden spoons ;)

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
meh i don't dislike manly that much after we belted them in 2012 my concern for them expired.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Bloody sounds good to me.

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can't believe Pritchard put that photo up asking for Hoffman to be released lol. Going to get a lot of broncos people pissed of

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Lol gotta love franky...Excitement got the better of him, he did the same with reni:grinning:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Let's hope it's the same result. It becoming official.

I know as most others he might not be as good as Barba was in 2012. Though I'm excited if true and look forward to seeing what Des can do with him.

The other thing that excites me is I would imagine Hoffman, Inu, Eastwood, Kas, Frank will all fire each other up which is only good for us.

Graham & Ennis & Reynolds don't need firing up.

Tolman, Jackson, Finucane, Mataiu, Perrett, Lafai always seem like they have their mind on track.

Klemmer & Burr & T Browne will be ready to explode.

Let's hope this fires up T Williams & Hodkinson a bit more.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was going to mention the picture but someone beat me to it, the picture might be a joke or the real deal and I think Frank doesn't seem to joke about the club and new players.

Lets hope its the real deal and our boys are looking in great shape to be honest, all that extra training and more match time is making up for this season haha!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are truly blessed to have a team that are proud to be in the blue&white and are willing to go out of the way to do whats best.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was going to mention the picture but someone beat me to it, the picture might be a joke or the real deal and I think Frank doesn't seem to joke about the club and new players.

Lets hope its the real deal and our boys are looking in great shape to be honest, all that extra training and more match time is making up for this season haha!
He joked about nonu joining the club aha

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hoffman is crap.. We need to invest more in our juniors (Templeman and Phillips)

Status
Not open for further replies.