News Bulldogs 3 million dollar offer to matt burton

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strongly disagree.
Which part specifically?
[/QUOTE]

In modern footy players stick to their lanes. Edge , middle, edge.

Teams do not allocate extra defenders to their opponents perceived stronger side. If they did they would get slaughtered on the other side of the field in subsequent plays.

Agree Burton rarely gets the numbers to his advantage but that is the fault of our middles not being able to drag defenders in.

Apologize if my original reply comes across as being snarky.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Which part specifically?

Teams do not allocate extra defenders to their opponents perceived stronger side. If they did they would get slaughtered on the other side of the field in subsequent plays.

Agree Burton rarely gets the numbers to his advantage but that is the fault of our middles not being able to drag defenders in.

[/QUOTE]
I never said though though. I said opposition run numbers at him to limit his impact

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I never said though though. I said opposition run numbers at him to limit his impact
[/QUOTE]

Then there should be a ton of space around him to create stuff .... but he doesn't.