Votes: 71 68.9%
  • N/A

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chipandchase

Blake Green can play hooker too if hes needed.
true was signed to cover half/five eight/ hooker, similiar to Holdsworth.
from what i have seen of him in the last few games for the sharks, he was quite impressive. i am sure Noddy would have advised the club not to sign him if he didnt show some promise when he they were both at the same club

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
true was signed to cover half/five eight/ hooker, similiar to Holdsworth.
from what i have seen of him in the last few games for the sharks, he was quite impressive. i am sure Noddy would have advised the club not to sign him if he didnt show some promise when he they were both at the same club
Think Noddy actually wanted him, so he must see something in him.

Maddoggie

Maddoggie
Reaction score
I think Roberts is still developing as a 5/8 and over the next few years he will be the bench mark. His defence is solid and if he gets those little errors out of his game we will not need Mortimer. (although it would be great to get him back to the club). Reading between what Baa said, it looks like Barba has 1 year to prove himself. Personally I think he is to young to expect him to lead our team around the park. I hope we keep DJ around next year, I think he is one of those players that will come of age in the next few years. I don't agree with him at lock. I think he should be our back-up half/5/8 until Noddy retires.

I am happy with our signings for next year. I think Yileen could be the ideal ball playing backrower to give us what Eastwood has this year and Halitau will be solid off the bench.

C

chipandchase

Think Noddy actually wanted him, so he must see something in him.
yes that was my point, but if he was going to make it you would have thought he would have by now, already played at eels and sharks

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew Ryan and Luke Patten were front loaded so that means we free up 350k for Ryan and 280k for Patten.

Front loading means that players are paid in the First year of there contracts,,so Andrew Ryan was paid 1 million and 50k for three years and Luke was paid 849k for three years,so next year they are both of and that would free up 630k out of our cap at the end of next year.
Thanks now I understand.

So does that literally mean that we will have money to spend for more big name players next year ?

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
BIG BIRD!! whats the story with sika manu?? an who is gonna be a jersey sponsor nxt year??
Sika Manu gets injured all the time ,we are awaiting on a Fuull Medical on him ,we don't want to sign a Passenger now do we.

Replacing The Beast Eastwood is going to be very VERY Hard.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Roberts is still developing as a 5/8 and over the next few years he will be the bench mark. His defence is solid and if he gets those little errors out of his game we will not need Mortimer. (although it would be great to get him back to the club). Reading between what Baa said, it looks like Barba has 1 year to prove himself. Personally I think he is to young to expect him to lead our team around the park. I hope we keep DJ around next year, I think he is one of those players that will come of age in the next few years. I don't agree with him at lock. I think he should be our back-up half/5/8 until Noddy retires.
I can see Mortimer playing halfback rather than 5/8 in the future. I still think we have a good chance of signing him if the Eels resign Jarryd Hayne for next year and beyond as I'm sure they must be pretty ****en close to being over the cap for the next few years.

Anyone know what happened to us supposedly signing Mateo?

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
I've been told the Barba is all but out the door, he's got a worse attitude then Judas Mason apparently.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been told the Barba is all but out the door, he's got a worse attitude then Judas Mason apparently.

4 posts and already in the rumour thread mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CTW1988

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sika Manu gets injured all the time ,we are awaiting on a Fuull Medical on him ,we don't want to sign a Passenger now do we.

Replacing The Beast Eastwood is going to be very VERY Hard.
he would be a great replacement for eastwood

DrBulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
dogs were very smart when we lost all the big paid players...we topped up ryans and pattens salary for the last 2 yrs and now they are on a reduced salary to equal out so we can spend a little more on other players.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Does anyone know what's happening with UTAI? He's been going good in NSW CUP from what I've seen. I for one would like to keep the UTE.

Is he still going to the Panthers?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BigBird,

How long does this Fuuull Medical go for......3months?

Well, you can throw out the Dogs signing Dane Laurie rumour out the window!!!
2GB just announced that he has been stood down from the Tigers after he was charged for Common Assault.......

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Dogs will be making another signing soon(within the next year or so). Mark My Words. A back or a foward, possibly an international, origin or a squad player.

Hoga's the Word!!

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone know what's happening with UTAI? He's been going good in NSW CUP from what I've seen. I for one would like to keep the UTE.

In Daily Telegraph today has 3 English Super Leagues clubs are after him and he will be going. Expected to sign by the end of the week.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
In RLW today there is an English club interested in Brad Morrin

S

Snake Jailbird

Car Wash curse brother.

Eastwood
Kite

Utai is next

LOL @ all the clowns saying the carwash will keep them with the dogs.

My old man rides a bike, he will never leave his job!

Status
Not open for further replies.