Bulldogs 2008 Squads, Signings, Rumours, Contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haztrick

I agree with Bulldogs George.. No doubt Mason just doesn't give a sh*t about the Bulldogs anymore. When he stopped caring, no one knows, but at least we know we have guys like Patten, SBW, Koups etc who actually WANT to play for us.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
As much as mason is prick, he gave his heart on the field. You people have short memories

H

Haztrick

Who ever said he didn't? But some how, some where in the last few months Mason changed 100% from being the bloke we all loved to a bloke we now all hate and he brought it on himself.

Mongrel

blue & white since 73
Reaction score
basicially he is a turncoat!! who turned his back on his brothers and took off when he thought his teammates couldnt help him get more bigheaded.Why he is still topic here is stupid,the guy is a bellend...good riddanace!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Mason is the past. Forget bout him and lets talk the present and future

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

it might take some time but the bulldogs will move on without mason and win another comp with his attitude we would never had won another one.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
We have been through this before whne mccraken, dymock, pay and smith left in 95 - we were in the semi finals in 97...we will survive..the club is bigger than mason..(as per big Mal)

dannbarbery

New Pup
Reaction score
Dogs have Civoniceva as their top priority at the moment, he will be asking for too much though. I think the dogs will be willing to offering him a good amount though, i doubt he will leave the broncos would be good to see him at the club though.

N

Natboy

I agree with Bulldogs George.. No doubt Mason just doesn't give a sh*t about the Bulldogs anymore. When he stopped caring, no one knows, but at least we know we have guys like Patten, SBW, Koups etc who actually WANT to play for us.
Lol SBW

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aaron Groom..

Each time i watch that video he reminds me of Thurston..

Directs a team, can kick long, bomb ( Haven't seen the grubber yet), has decent pace and a very good step.

Lets hope his defence is up to scratch and he can reproduce this attacking flair in FG.
Everyone is the next Thurston haha.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dogs have Civoniceva as their top priority at the moment, he will be asking for too much though. I think the dogs will be willing to offering him a good amount though, i doubt he will leave the broncos would be good to see him at the club though.
wtf. At first i thought this was one of the old posts from back when the thread was created. But it says the post was made yesterday. Civoniceva lol. He retired years ago. Again, WTF? Obviously not as a player, as coaching staff? What for?

edit. Now ive seen the other posts you made last night. Obviously on the juice or meth or something then lol.

Pointless bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.