Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryde Bulldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trent Cutler has signed on to play for our NSW Cup side. Word is he will be playing in the halves.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Any new word on David Hard on?

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
did u guys hear that Pricey thinks he can go for another 4 years and hopefully finishing his career off with us guys?

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
well pricey is off his head lol. He would be almost 40, he's not that good, no one could play nrl at like 40 lolz. Good on him if he can get another 4 years though.

Ryde Bulldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
10 AM TUESDAY

10 AM WEDNESDAY

10 AM THURSDAY

10 AM FRIDAY

????? Still waiting Mr BDP exclusive!!
The media release that was announced on the bdp was for 10am Wednesday and it was the announcement that our premier league team was merging with the bulls. So obviously you don't have to wait any longer you fool.

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
The media release that was announced on the bdp was for 10am Wednesday and it was the announcement that our premier league team was merging with the bulls. So obviously you don't have to wait any longer you fool.
PITY YOU THE FOOL!! BB has been spruiking a david stagg media release all week even to the extent that he was flying down with management today ...... so toodle off and read the BDP better ..... KNOB!

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
Biggest Load of Bull**** NUMBER 1:

Name: bigbird
Date: Wednesday, 10th December 2008, 07:09:59 PM
re: tab :: follow up to post by bigbird [ref]

CAN YOU ALL READ:League HQ
Dec10 2008
by James Sty

The Bulldogs have added to their impressive 2009 roster by luring Broncos and State of Origin lock David Stagg to the club for 2 seasons. Stagg has been one of the Broncos most solid performers over the last few seasons and is a astute buy for the rebuilding Bulldogs who also boast the signings of teammates Ben Hannant & Michael Ennis.

Stagg who has signed to replace sacked ex test player Reni Maitua is seen as the ideal replacement in the revamped and new style approach the club is looking to move towards in 2009. Stagg will join the club before Christmas and club insiders have also stated that their recruitment for 2009 is still not complete, our sources confirming that Newcastle backrower Cory Patterson is on the Bulldogs radar.

"MOVE TOWARDS IN 2009" .... If you want to copy Tood Gg correctly mate its "MOVE FORWARD"

Biggest Load of Bull**** NUMBER 2:

Date: Tuesday, 09th December 2008, 12:21:44 PM
follow up to post by bareeba [ref]

No News at present.

Stagg decision expected today or 2mrw.

Keep patient and news will be announced...

"NAME A DAY AND WHAT HAPPENS??? ..... RYDEBULLKNOB running out of evidence I DO HAVE MORE THOU"

NUMBER 3:

& The undisputable piece de resistance ......... "See what happens when you do not look **** up bud"

Date: Monday, 08th December 2008, 07:00:39 PM
follow up to post by bigbird [ref]

Do my homework???????

I'm still waiting for the emergency board meeting we were going to have last week where we were going to sack Ben Roberts and Te Mari.Then we were going to announce the signings of Williamson and Cuthbertson from Manly.The dog must have ate your homework on those little tidbits.

Oh shall we go on?? OF COURSE WE SHALL!!!

NUMBER 4:

Date: Monday, 08th December 2008, 03:54:29 PM
follow up to post by darrenb [ref]

dareenb ,it will be offical by Friday ,he will be in the Blue and White in 09 and in 2010.
Stand by for another forward signing as well.

ARHH WRONG.

Number 5:

Date: Sunday, 07th December 2008, 10:06:05 PM
re: David Stagg :: follow up to post by Elmo [ref]

Hi all sorry haven't posted today but some interesting News about SBW ,he landed in Cairns at 3.00pm this afternoon,I am wondering Why and trying to find out more information,by the way expect at least two more signings for 09,after we announce David Stagg this week.

Good night all.

GOOD NITE ALL INDEED ... Yea now worries RYDE BULLDOG I know your sorry mate!!

K

KL

Biggest Load of Bull**** NUMBER 1:

Date: Wednesday, 10th December 2008, 07:09:59 PM
re: tab :: follow up to post by bigbird [ref]

CAN YOU ALL READ:League HQ
Dec10 2008
by James Sty

The Bulldogs have added to their impressive 2009 roster by luring Broncos and State of Origin lock David Stagg to the club for 2 seasons. Stagg has been one of the Broncos most solid performers over the last few seasons and is a astute buy for the rebuilding Bulldogs who also boast the signings of teammates Ben Hannant & Michael Ennis.

Stagg who has signed to replace sacked ex test player Reni Maitua is seen as the ideal replacement in the revamped and new style approach the club is looking to move towards in 2009. Stagg will join the club before Christmas and club insiders have also stated that their recruitment for 2009 is still not complete, our sources confirming that Newcastle backrower Cory Patterson is on the Bulldogs radar.

"MOVE TOWARDS IN 2009" .... If you want to copy Tood Gg correctly mate its "MOVE FORWARD"

Biggest Load of Bull**** NUMBER 2:

Date: Tuesday, 09th December 2008, 12:21:44 PM
follow up to post by bareeba [ref]

No News at present.

Stagg decision expected today or 2mrw.

Keep patient and news will be announced...

"NAME A DAY AND WHAT HAPPENS??? ..... RYDEBULLKNOB running out of evidence I DO HAVE MORE THOU"

NUMBER 3:

& The undisputable piece de resistance ......... "See what happens when you do not look **** up bud"

Date: Monday, 08th December 2008, 07:00:39 PM
follow up to post by bigbird [ref]

Do my homework???????

I'm still waiting for the emergency board meeting we were going to have last week where we were going to sack Ben Roberts and Te Mari.Then we were going to announce the signings of Williamson and Cuthbertson from Manly.The dog must have ate your homework on those little tidbits.

Oh shall we go on?? OF COURSE WE SHALL!!!

NUMBER 4:

Date: Monday, 08th December 2008, 03:54:29 PM
follow up to post by darrenb [ref]

dareenb ,it will be offical by Friday ,he will be in the Blue and White in 09 and in 2010.
Stand by for another forward signing as well.

ARHH WRONG.

Number 5:

Date: Sunday, 07th December 2008, 10:06:05 PM
re: David Stagg :: follow up to post by Elmo [ref]

Hi all sorry haven't posted today but some interesting News about SBW ,he landed in Cairns at 3.00pm this afternoon,I am wondering Why and trying to find out more information,by the way expect at least two more signings for 09,after we announce David Stagg this week.

Good night all.

GOOD NITE ALL INDEED ... Yea now worries RYDE BULLDOG I know your sorry mate!!
who the fuk are you, stupid e-stalker carrying on about some internet forum.

get a life you no hoper

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
who the fuk are you, stupid e-stalker carrying on about some internet forum.

get a life you no hoper
On the contrary ... Have a very good life and a long and entrenched history with this magnificent club that goes back some 70 years in my family ...... "carrying on" as you put it what are you you fukkin moron that you would allow so many inciduos comments none of which have come true in their allotted time frame and drag "the premier forums" credibility thru the **** heap!!! .... ya drop kick snap out of it post acuratly OR NOT AT ALL!

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
BigBird and with this one post on BDP you HAVE MY REPSECT again to admit its rumour and innuendo ...... "my reespecct for you is no longer dimunished!" ....... I bleed bllue and white mate Im no minority supporter.

Date: Friday, 12th December 2008, 08:45:34 PM
follow up to post by K bulldogs [ref]

Thanks, K bulldogs,congradulations on that great peice of jorno work ,the other night.

Your right mosts my posts are rumours or other player managers tell me or what someone that's connected to the club ,has told me.

Sometimes ,I am right and sometimes I am wrong .

P.M.

Ban Ned
Reaction score
Spoke to Haz at the Bulldogs store on Thurs night.

He goes he's still struggling with niggling injuries in his hammy and back.

Sounded pretty serious too, hopefully it doesn't ruin what should be a year of celebration for the little master.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryde Bulldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
PITY YOU THE FOOL!! BB has been spruiking a david stagg media release all week even to the extent that he was flying down with management today ...... so toodle off and read the BDP better ..... KNOB!
The media release he was referring to for 10am wednesday was the bulls announcement and it was made, not once did he mention Stagg when referring to the said media release. Obviously you have a problem with reading and comprehension, if you need some help please don't hesitate to pm me as I am more then willing to help.
BB did fabricate the Stagg article and that is not on, funny I don't hear you praising him when his mail is spot on.
You sound a lot like Gartz on the bdp.... hmmmmmmmmmmm ... and if you are not Gartz then the two of you should get together for a drink because you are both tossers and deserve to be in each others company.

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
shane shackleton from roosters will almost certainly be in the blue and white in 2010 tried to get a release this year but roosters wouldn give him one.hard working forward nothing special but will add depth and is tough.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol.settle down guys.be nice if stagg does come but i personally would like a ballplaying backrower as we have hodgson and ryan who can work hard.lets hope we find someone...or maybe harrison will be bulkinfg up to fit that roster.if he gains 10kg + in a long off season he may be physically robust enough...maybe.

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
stagg is ballplaying to an extent he plays 5/8 at times so he has some ball skills

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well if he can produce something to add attack then cool...if he comes.

H

HarryHubert

The media release he was referring to for 10am wednesday was the bulls announcement and it was made, not once did he mention Stagg when referring to the said media release. Obviously you have a problem with reading and comprehension, if you need some help please don't hesitate to pm me as I am more then willing to help.
BB did fabricate the Stagg article and that is not on, funny I don't hear you praising him when his mail is spot on.
You sound a lot like Gartz on the bdp.... hmmmmmmmmmmm ... and if you are not Gartz then the two of you should get together for a drink because you are both tossers and deserve to be in each others company.
Why didn't he say it involved the Bulls? I know Ray and it's not something he would want to keep under wraps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.