Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liam Roach- back to the tigers

utai slam
have u any info on the guyes stepping up from toyota cup was printed in the paper a few months ago about 13 players
i know
chevvy dan,rob,
jeco get offered a contract?
harlan,
or even guyes stepping up from sg
peter2010, massey , reynolds , davies ,etc
thanks

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
It's in the Maitua thread, but rumour of both Wolfman and Cuthbertson coming for next year, pending releases from Manly.Source is Bigbird on BDP - He was on the ball about both Maitua and Clyde getting the ass before they were announced. If true, would be great recruitment.

S

sandman77

It's in the Maitua thread, but rumour of both Wolfman and Cuthbertson coming for next year, pending releases from Manly.Source is Bigbird on BDP - He was on the ball about both Maitua and Clyde getting the ass before they were announced. If true, would be great recruitment.
In all honestly (I hope I proven Wrong) I am good mates with Cuthbertson's cousin. and he indicated to me that he absolutly hated the dogs, and would be the last club he would play for. Now I know money talks a lot of languages so it wont rule it out, but knowing what I know makes it seem very unlikely, and Wolfman. I have concerns he will suffer from 2nd year syndrone and will come at a high price and not deliver.

only my opinion.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
In all honestly (I hope I proven Wrong) I am good mates with Cuthbertson's cousin. and he indicated to me that he absolutly hated the dogs, and would be the last club he would play for. Now I know money talks a lot of languages so it wont rule it out, but knowing what I know makes it seem very unlikely, and Wolfman. I have concerns he will suffer from 2nd year syndrone and will come at a high price and not deliver.

only my opinion.
Well, hearing that, would have to doubt the Cuthbertson rumour. Shame, as I think he would be a great player for us. I hear what you're saying about Wolfman, depends on what we are willing to pay him I suppose. Thanks for sharing your info mate.

Chris.P

I'm a Manager
Reaction score
Recruiting has stopped for next season.

Offers have been made to Frazer Anderson and Sam Thaiday for 2010.

Also interest in Brett Morris.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Frazer anderson is a must , he is a gun player

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Frazer Anderson is a good player but what happened to Simon Mannering???

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

only my opinion.
completely agree about Wolf-man

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I've been saying for a while that Thaiday should be a priority signing.

Great player who is extremely versatile and would be a huge asset.

However his involvement in that whole fiasco that night in Brisbane is a concern and we certainly don't want any behaviour like that at our club anymore and that has to be taken into consideration.

It would certainly make me think twice if I were thinking about signing him.

ahmed23q

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

but were still short 450 (sbw) and 250 (reni)

800 k of the cap 2 were ????

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
id be chasing ben creagh b4 any of the others,and maybe nate myles

K

KL

lol you ******** you don't make offers for 2010 in december 2008. when they have 6 months to change their mind or their club to match the offer.

stop coming here talking crap

Fu Manchu

www.myspace.com/fumanchu
Reaction score
Now we are reported to be looking at signing Stagg from the Broncs.

I wonder if we should have explored this option earlier, as we have signed Gordon who can play in the exact same positions, but out of the two, I much prefer Stagg.

sonia

chonska
Reaction score
and who is this NORTH QLD player who we are gonna get? apprently a second rower. that is if cowboys get maitua we wikll get him??
source BDP. any know about thias?

X

XxFoVoSxX

who could north queensland possibly have to offer that we are interested in.. most of their players are injury prone or lazy anyways... unless its a junior?

Phyllis

Waterboy
Reaction score
O'Donnel would be nice, but I doubt they would let him go. Might be a multi-trade. I would take Farrar, Graham & Manuakofoa.

Just speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.