Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
im giving it to him, coz he can't take it when people think hazem aint up to it anymore.

hell he gave it to me coz i dont agree with hazem having good games, geezus is that wrong now.

if hazem plays like a sack of sh!t next year ala 2008, then he is to be treated like any other player and his no.2 jersey given to anyone who plays with form.

you're putting a player before the club, that ain't fair, hazem doesn't deserve his jersey if he aint in form, and as of the conclusion of 2008, he is NOT in-form and hasn't been so for the whole year, not the worst, but nowhere near the best either, and being in a team that won the wooden spoon, that aint much to boast about, he wouldn't make the wing spot in any other nrl team

tantrums is gimplo crying coz ppl don't have hazem in their 2009 team, not me saying that hazem aint up to NRL level

Are you a bulldog supporter? Nothing personal, it just comes across like you aren't.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
forget the eddie pea yes its a rumour and it wont happen dont need him
but the biggest rumour that i heard a few days ago and it might happen
is that daryl millard wants out
ofcourse he wants out
his buddies are gone
tonga, sbw good riddance lol

X

XxFoVoSxX

im giving it to him, coz he can't take it when people think hazem aint up to it anymore.

hell he gave it to me coz i dont agree with hazem having good games, geezus is that wrong now.

if hazem plays like a sack of sh!t next year ala 2008, then he is to be treated like any other player and his no.2 jersey given to anyone who plays with form.

you're putting a player before the club, that ain't fair, hazem doesn't deserve his jersey if he aint in form, and as of the conclusion of 2008, he is NOT in-form and hasn't been so for the whole year, not the worst, but nowhere near the best either, and being in a team that won the wooden spoon, that aint much to boast about, he wouldn't make the wing spot in any other nrl team

tantrums is gimplo crying coz ppl don't have hazem in their 2009 team, not me saying that hazem aint up to NRL level
i dont see how thats hazems fault... bag out kimlo not the player... if your judging on form.. then the whole team doesnt deserve to be there... hth

so your point there is hopeless.. your bold part i dont agree with.. im pretty sure he would make it in another team.. thats simply just your opinion.. your not a coach or anything... so your point is pointless.. hell.. i know i wouldnt want you coaching or even being head of bulldogs...

seems you got no clue you just come around following kimlo and abusing him at any given time...

let me ask you a question... when you were younger were you that kid that always got picked on by the bullies? seems like it... htfu and get over it..

p.s i dont believe your a bulldogs supporter... hth

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score

Actually, as of the conclusion of 08 hazem was among the best in the team and playing great and his try saving tackles were awesome, got some tires, set up a few.

It was clearly evident, after barba, youngquest and a few others were tried at fullback, that when hazem took the position, he was clearly the best of the pack who were tried at fullback.

Sorry to break it to you, but wingers can't perform without a semi-decent no.7 and ordinary 5/8s who drop the ball every time it's passed to them all behind a forward pack who struggled to make 100m a game, and a back row which was flat out holding it's own let alone creating opportunity and offloading for 2nd phase play.

Wingers need a moving forward pack and a half combination who know how to set up plays.

Go on, name me wingers who performed well in 2008 in a crap team. (the bottom 6 teams, who were still streets ahead)

bulldogs
cowboys
rabbitohs
titans
panthers
eels

Hazem at the conclusion of 08 at fullback was definitely one of the better players in the team and outplayed (bar luke patten) pretty much anyone else who played fullback that season.

He scored 7 tries, more than most other wingers in the bottom half of the 8, Turner and Quin from a melbourne team who played 29-30 games compared to hazems 21 only managed to get 11 and 12 respectively in a team which had among the best attack in the competition.

He didn't have a great season by any means, but considering circumstances he didn't do as bad as you make it out.

KEVIN MOORE HAS A JOB TO DO.
If hazem does not perform, or is not beneficial to the team, he will be dropped, it's simple.

Fact is, if hazem was the problem he would of been dropped last year.

If you've read anything that has been said about the bulldogs by Kevin Moore or the folkes, you'll notice it was the lack of experience (from the injuries and bails) which killed the bulldogs last year not an experienced winger.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Actually, as of the conclusion of 08 hazem was among the best in the team and playing great and his try saving tackles were awesome, got some tires, set up a few.
Wth got some tires? Ok Kimlo Ok...Try saving tackles? Well really when he got let in 3 tries against the Panthers, ye what was he saving, the Panther players from getting tackled? OK Kimlo, he saved one or two tries out of sheer luck, hell even dud players do that once in a while and hazem aint a dud, just a legend who's past it and aint up to NRL level.

It was clearly evident, after barba, youngquest and a few others were tried at fullback, that when hazem took the position, he was clearly the best of the pack who were tried at fullback.
Uh ye Youngquest was a complete dud elsewhere, it was one of the clubs more retarded signings, Barba was quite simply put not ready and Crisp just aint got the pace, which puts him on level with Hazem bar the experience

Sorry to break it to you, but wingers can't perform without a semi-decent no.7 and ordinary 5/8s who drop the ball every time it's passed to them all behind a forward pack who struggled to make 100m a game, and a back row which was flat out holding it's own let alone creating opportunity and offloading for 2nd phase play.
Oh wait what was that? I don't see Big Manu from NZ agreeing with you there, hell not even Hayne nor Inu were as bad as Hazem, Parra were owned this year but their backline whilst not brillant were not amazingly poor either, sorry to break this to you, but even when SBW was onfire Hazem did nothing. Hazem wouldn't score any of the tries Inu did when he returned from injury, neither the tries that Hayne and Tony Williams did when Mateo was onfire, if SBW had that backline working with him, his linebreaks WOULD be finished, Hazem was still at the 50m line when SBW was looking for support in the opposition's 20m line.

Wingers need a moving forward pack and a half combination who know how to set up plays.
Oh ye? So, thats why Idris was a standout performer, or why Inu wasn't half as poor as Hazem? Sorry to break this to you, but classy players CAN hold their own, Hazem aint a classy player

Go on, name me wingers who performed well in 2008 in a crap team. (the bottom 6 teams, who were still streets ahead)

bulldogs
cowboys
rabbitohs
titans
panthers
eels
Streets ahead of Hazem? Tony Williams, Hayne, Inu, Reddy, and etc were STREETS ahead of Hazem, hell the Titan wingers were BRILLANT, such as the 16yo Jordan Ratkins who did in one game, that hazem hasn't done in 2 years, or did you forget him? Hell some of those are centres, but a lot of them did play wing in their 2008 teams

Hazem at the conclusion of 08 at fullback was definitely one of the better players in the team and outplayed (bar luke patten) pretty much anyone else who played fullback that season.
Whoopdedoo, so Hazem who's position is at wing,should play in 2009 because he was good at fb, and pathetic on the wing? what kinda logic is that? Hazem might've done well at FB but he was a pathetic winger in 2008, far below Hayne, Inu, T Willliams and many others in the bottom 8.

He scored 7 tries, more than most other wingers in the bottom half of the 8, Turner and Quin from a melbourne team who played 29-30 games compared to hazems 21 only managed to get 11 and 12 respectively in a team which had among the best attack in the competition.
11-12 tries > 7 and sorry to break it to you, but Turner and Quinn aren't gonna finish off every move in Melbourne, they have their entire backline capable of doing that. Hell if you want to play it that way, why didn't Hazem score that last try against the Cowboys in the 07 semi when every single other winger in the competition would've done so, especially the other two you mentioned, ever wonder why teams have a field

He didn't have a great season by any means, but considering circumstances he didn't do as bad as you make it out.
LOL!!!!!!!!!! He didn't have a great season in the backend of 07 either, and he never shone in 08 even when SBW was winning games for the Bulldogs, he didn't do much against the Rabbitohs, Tigers, Sharks, Broncos

KEVIN MOORE HAS A JOB TO DO.
If hazem does not perform, or is not beneficial to the team, he will be dropped, it's simple

Fact is, if hazem was the problem he would of been dropped last year.
Really now, so why was Briggs and Morrin constantly selected this year over much better players? Why were certain players denied chances and others given them? Hazem wasn't dropped in 07 because Folkes never tries anything innovative, he sticks with solid backline players and uses mediocre backup players, sorry but Briggs and Morrin aint examples of%2

Last edited by a moderator:

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i dont see how thats hazems fault... bag out kimlo not the player... if your judging on form.. then the whole team doesnt deserve to be there... hth
wait wait, you're telling me to bag kimlo now? wtf is wrong with you? No, most of the team wouldn't be there but there wasn't exactly a choice with the amount of injuries, Hazem didn't perform when even mediocre players did well, such as Holdsworth in the Sharks game, hell when SBW fired in his games, some players did play well, and Hazem wasn't one of them.

so your point there is hopeless.. your bold part i dont agree with.. im pretty sure he would make it in another team.. thats simply just your opinion.. your not a coach or anything... so your point is pointless.. hell.. i know i wouldnt want you coaching or even being head of bulldogs...
lol, wtf is your problem? I dont agree with hazem being a great player so you say the most retarded crap ever? Neither are you, and neither would i want to see you coaching the bulldogs either

seems you got no clue you just come around following kimlo and abusing him at any given time...
And you defend him just as much, what can't stand it? there's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out, gimplo abuses others for actually producing productive material such as interviews, don't see you jumping in there. You're just as retarded, not like you're some saint, seems like hypocrisy is something you really enjoy, you just got sooky coz i bagged gimplo, but you come around and do exactly what you bagged me for doing.

let me ask you a question... when you were younger were you that kid that always got picked on by the bullies? seems like it... htfu and get over it..
LOL, ya know, only people who've experienced that kinda crap would bother asking that kinda question coz it doesn't relate at all, just like gimplo who thinks that calling everyone an e-gangster would make him look like he ain't a keyboard hero. Don't get sooky now, those bullies can't hurt you nemore, you're with your mummy.

p.s i dont believe your a bulldogs supporter... hth
Neither, you're a hazem supporter, and you'd prob be the first to abandon the Bulldogs like gimplo, when hazem leaves the Bulldogs. I'm for the team, not a player, and i aint gonna support the player being there if i believe he's a liability to the team, got a problem with that?

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you a bulldog supporter? Nothing personal, it just comes across like you aren't.
ye i am, just aint a hazem supporter.

I support the Bulldogs, not Hazem El Masri.

it doesn't mean i'll boycott games if hazem is selected in the team, not like i won't be cheering if hazem scores a try, but as long as i believe he's a liability to the team, then i won't support the decision of him being the first grade side.

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
lol you all need to go outside and harden up.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score

it doesn't mean i'll boycott games if hazem is selected in the team, not like i won't be cheering if hazem scores a try, but as long as i believe he's a liability to the team, then i won't support the decision of him being the first grade side.
Fair enough. It's just that sometimes you get really personal with your attacks on him, it made me wonder. When you put it the way you just did, I'm sure a lot of people will agree with you.

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
hey ppl lets get over the personal attacks and bagging of players and all that crap this thread is about signings for 09 so lets talk about that f u got other agenders to push or whatever make a new dam thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can a mod delete the garbage that was posted above me. This thread is suppose to be for player signing etc....

X

XxFoVoSxX

wait wait, you're telling me to bag kimlo now? wtf is wrong with you? No, most of the team wouldn't be there but there wasn't exactly a choice with the amount of injuries, Hazem didn't perform when even mediocre players did well, such as Holdsworth in the Sharks game, hell when SBW fired in his games, some players did play well, and Hazem wasn't one of them.

lol, wtf is your problem? I dont agree with hazem being a great player so you say the most retarded crap ever? Neither are you, and neither would i want to see you coaching the bulldogs either

And you defend him just as much, what can't stand it? there's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out, gimplo abuses others for actually producing productive material such as interviews, don't see you jumping in there. You're just as retarded, not like you're some saint, seems like hypocrisy is something you really enjoy, you just got sooky coz i bagged gimplo, but you come around and do exactly what you bagged me for doing.

LOL, ya know, only people who've experienced that kinda crap would bother asking that kinda question coz it doesn't relate at all, just like gimplo who thinks that calling everyone an e-gangster would make him look like he ain't a keyboard hero. Don't get sooky now, those bullies can't hurt you nemore, you're with your mummy.

Neither, you're a hazem supporter, and you'd prob be the first to abandon the Bulldogs like gimplo, when hazem leaves the Bulldogs. I'm for the team, not a player, and i aint gonna support the player being there if i believe he's a liability to the team, got a problem with that?
LOL!!!! your one of the ones shouting out respect... you got someone who is full of it and bag him out nice...

as for the bold part you got nfi... ill be here even after elmasri retires..

oh yes and for your part in the whole "your mummy will take care of you" lol is all i have to say to that..

but i still stand you got nfi.. you dont have to like a player but as a supporter your job isnt to bag out the players on a continued basis... there are plenty of anti hazem's on here and fair enough.. but dont you think its a little boring going over and over the same thing every single day?

im pretty sure everyone finds it boring and quite annoying tbh

X

XxFoVoSxX

thats fair enough... lets leave it at that.. discussion ends now

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
without the politics its very easy to see hazem is way past his best and has no running game,wont put his body on the line,and there are better prospects in the club.he has served the club well but to be fair dinkim its time someone like goodwin was promoted.if selected 2009 he may get shown up by our quicker younger backs.we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.