Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
forget the eddie pea yes its a rumour and it wont happen dont need him
but the biggest rumour that i heard a few days ago and it might happen
is that daryl millard wants out
that would all but kill off any chance the bulldogs have of winning the comp in 09.

G

giant

i would love the bulldogs to be the most successful club in the world.as a bulldog fan i would love the bulldogs to start performing on the field in 09 and then all the rest will fall into place.fans are not so worried about what happens behind closed doors we want to watch our bulldogs perform at their best week in week out injury free we hope.we need to provide the fans with players that deserve their posiyion in the top 17 each week.we can not just put a certain player because of his previous record or form that he was in in 2006 so on .good luck all the best doggies all the way in 2009

X

XxFoVoSxX

ye like you, a dud bronco fan trolling in a Bulldog fan forum.
last we all checked this was a free for all forum.. cut the crap on kimlo he isnt bad.. jeeez... your like a nagging ****ing *****.. all you do is have a go at kimlo.. lol.. bulldog supporter or not... everyone's imput is taken bro..

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
last we all checked this was a free for all forum.. cut the crap on kimlo he isnt bad.. jeeez... your like a nagging ****ing *****.. all you do is have a go at kimlo.. lol.. bulldog supporter or not... everyone's imput is taken bro..

aww did i touch a nerve?

or was it coz i was dissing a fellow crabem supporter?
free for all forum? Ye, thats why people were shooting down mattO for his interviews..

as much as that is resolved, this is clearly not a free for all forum

X

XxFoVoSxX

aww did i touch a nerve?

or was it coz i was dissing a fellow crabem supporter?
free for all forum? Ye, thats why people were shooting down mattO for his interviews..

as much as that is resolved, this is clearly not a free for all forum
lol no.. it snot because he is a hazem supporter... as a matter of fact.. are you saying you give it to him for being a hazem supporter?

your saying you aint a hazem supporter?.. wow.. and you call yourself a supporter? please dude.. your bagging out a future club legend and you call yourself a supporter.. theres a difference between.. liking the player and thinking its time to hang the boots... you obviously dont like him.. if you did you wouldnt go on tantrums on this forum belittling the bloke...

if you had half a ****ing sack you would tell it to hazems face.. fact is your pathetic.. go have a cry in some corner you cat.. at the end of the day he is going to play.. and he will retire when see fit... me personally i want him done after the 09 season... once he is done i personally think he should retire..
but i think retire on a good note....

get over your hazem hating... this forum is free for all.. i dont see you bagging out anyone else.. hell when nikki was mod(dont know if she still is) you werent bagging her out.. and i ahvent seen you bag out mc either...

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
I used to bother with him, but he is as repetitive as a machine which is designed for one function.

His one function which I call "one function syndrome" seems to have hit a few other posters who simply wait for me to post for the pleasure of replying. In fact, I got a dude who at 6:03 am and 6:04 am replies with two different abusive posts to different threads. Must of woke up thinking about me :D

I even have people developing syndrome from there feelings of me, how good am I :D

Hazem = legend who will play out all of 09 and with every day that goes past burn your hearts even more while I'll be smiling and rubbing it in after every game he plays, all the while bengodberts cries his heart out while "crabem" pulverizes Mr John's record :D

Just a tip, save yourself the heartbreak and stop bagging hazem supporters, cause you will epically fail when he is named in every team from round 1 to round 26 to finals and finishes his career with all time point scoring record and for the 6th time, seasons highest point scorer and retires a legend :D

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
is this a bulldog forum,or just a *****fest?,grow up kiddies!!ffs

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
at training the general luke patten has again reagravated his back and isnt
training as hard its not looking good for the no 1 for 09

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
at training the general luke patten has again reagravated his back and isnt
training as hard its not looking good for the no 1 for 09
Damn! Thats a bummer. If his back injury keeps getting worse then they should seriously consider offering Brett Morris some money.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Damn! Thats a bummer. If his back injury keeps getting worse then they should seriously consider offering Brett Morris some money.
He's on contract. There are plent off good players coming off contract for 2010 anyway.

EaZyE

New Pup
Reaction score
i wouldnt even bother with Turner or Williams. we have an up and coming youngster in Toyota cup, Mason Pure. the guy can run,jump and score tries, so why not just bring him through the ranks and spend money on a forward.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
i heard a rumour of Eddie Paea from Souffs either joining the Dogs soon, or that it's already a done deal...

has anyone heard anything about this?

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol no.. it snot because he is a hazem supporter... as a matter of fact.. are you saying you give it to him for being a hazem supporter?

your saying you aint a hazem supporter?.. wow.. and you call yourself a supporter? please dude.. your bagging out a future club legend and you call yourself a supporter.. theres a difference between.. liking the player and thinking its time to hang the boots... you obviously dont like him.. if you did you wouldnt go on tantrums on this forum belittling the bloke...

if you had half a ****ing sack you would tell it to hazems face.. fact is your pathetic.. go have a cry in some corner you cat.. at the end of the day he is going to play.. and he will retire when see fit... me personally i want him done after the 09 season... once he is done i personally think he should retire..
but i think retire on a good note....

get over your hazem hating... this forum is free for all.. i dont see you bagging out anyone else.. hell when nikki was mod(dont know if she still is) you werent bagging her out.. and i ahvent seen you bag out mc either...

im giving it to him, coz he can't take it when people think hazem aint up to it anymore.

hell he gave it to me coz i dont agree with hazem having good games, geezus is that wrong now.

if hazem plays like a sack of sh!t next year ala 2008, then he is to be treated like any other player and his no.2 jersey given to anyone who plays with form.

you're putting a player before the club, that ain't fair, hazem doesn't deserve his jersey if he aint in form, and as of the conclusion of 2008, he is NOT in-form and hasn't been so for the whole year, not the worst, but nowhere near the best either, and being in a team that won the wooden spoon, that aint much to boast about, he wouldn't make the wing spot in any other nrl team

tantrums is gimplo crying coz ppl don't have hazem in their 2009 team, not me saying that hazem aint up to NRL level

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I used to bother with him, but he is as repetitive as a machine which is designed for one function.

His one function which I call "one function syndrome" seems to have hit a few other posters who simply wait for me to post for the pleasure of replying. In fact, I got a dude who at 6:03 am and 6:04 am replies with two different abusive posts to different threads. Must of woke up thinking about me :D

I even have people developing syndrome from there feelings of me, how good am I :D

Hazem = legend who will play out all of 09 and with every day that goes past burn your hearts even more while I'll be smiling and rubbing it in after every game he plays, all the while bengodberts cries his heart out while "crabem" pulverizes Mr John's record :D

Just a tip, save yourself the heartbreak and stop bagging hazem supporters, cause you will epically fail when he is named in every team from round 1 to round 26 to finals and finishes his career with all time point scoring record and for the 6th time, seasons highest point scorer and retires a legend :D
awww gimplo, mattO schools your arse and he supports the 'Dogs, and aint some twofaced pinprick like yourself ok?

you give it to people you don't like, and you gave it to them coz they rkn hazem aint up to it anymore.

epically fail? the Bulldogs will epically fail if Hazem is playing like sh!t despite classy centres outside him, if kevin moore hopes to hold onto his position, he will be FAIR, meaning that if hazem is poor he will be DROPPED and finish his career in NSW Cup

Noone's gonna cry but you gimplo

Status
Not open for further replies.