News Bulldogs’ brutal season start; Cowboys (R1), Broncos (R2), Manly (R3), Storm (R4), Panthers (R5), Rabbitohs (R6)

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think this draw could easily lift us to a switched on position earlier in the season. In order for this side to compete and raise the bar on overall and individual performance we need to build confidence against the best sides. I would rather see us play them early with a full compliment of healthy players than later.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think this draw could easily lift us to a switched on position earlier in the season. In order for this side to compete and raise the bar on overall and individual performance we need to build confidence against the best sides. I would rather see us play them early with a full compliment of healthy players than later.
100% correct!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Don't see the issue tbh
Look back over our draws for the past 8 years or so, then look at the tigers draws and you should see the issue, Fam. The NRL is clearly trying to obstruct our Path. But if we block out the external noise and focus on the Journey, nothing can stop us from attaining wholeness. Namaste

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The games that are winnable is definitely most of them except for storm and panthers if cleary is back. Manly’s season was kinda flukey, one injury away from an injury prone player, they are worse than us. Souths are overrated for next season. They did lose alot of players not just reynolds but gagai who contributed well to that left side that killed the comp and cook starting to age away. Cowboys and broncos are all winnable but broncos apparently have the better of us with us losing 41% of the time.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I see this as a positive.

I'm positive I'm gonna be depressed again next year lol

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely winnable the first two. Manly, Storm & Panthers will be tough but a good test.

Rabbits are definitely weaker, losing Reynolds and Gagai will make them considerably weaker. I hope for 3/6.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we will win one of our first two, south’s will be a weaker side by then things will start to gel in our side. Penrith and Melbourne will be tough but we were gonna play them eventually anyways. Manly we will have a good shot at winning. 3/6 for me.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers Manly and Storm will be tough. Cowboys and broncos I’d back us in to win. Rabbitohs will be 50-50. Reynolds is a massive loss for them. But who cares about the draw. We have the hardest one. We have to play all the teams above us!

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably all away games aswell