News Bulldogs’ brutal season start; Cowboys (R1), Broncos (R2), Manly (R3), Storm (R4), Panthers (R5), Rabbitohs (R6)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm tempering my expectations of us "clicking" and thetefore vastly improving enough to surmount a terribly hard draw, back to back to back to back against the NRL Top 4.

Teams who are experienced and regularly enough blew opposition away by 40 or more points this season.

We got no favours and in fact the worst outcome of any team. Compare to Titans draw etc. Even Storm would complain about a draw which saw them back to back Top4 in a row. How fans can say it won't be a factor in our momentum for the 2022 season and we have to play them all anyway, is fairy land non-reality thinkin on how hard it will be for our team to compete and even recover week to week if it all goes pear shaped with massive scores.

Happened. Cards dealt.

A huge challenge no other team has been asked to manage and deal with.

But def a massive disadvantage to overcome for the boys so early in their campaign while they are finding their feet.

However, now we deal with it and get on with it.

(And no ba$tard better be whinging about tired, stuffed looking players by Round 6 :grinning:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Coastal. North of Bundy :grinning:
I'll be in Townsville May 2 next year, to start one of my Dino tours out to Hughenden, Richmond and Winton. Just wondered whether you were near there, but not so. Will pass through Bundy on 13th May, on the "Spirit of the Outback" from Longreach, so I might wave out the window.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'll be in Townsville May 2 next year, to start one of my Dino tours out to Hughenden, Richmond and Winton. Just wondered whether you were near there, but not so. Will pass through Bundy on 13th May, on the "Spirit of the Outback" from Longreach, so I might wave out the window.
We'll be doing another outback trip next winter sometime so will check that out :grinning:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Ahh the days when you played each team twice, home and away to truly see who is the best at the end of the season......

Enter NRL with it's WWF take on RL.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm gonna go opposite and say we will have a 5-1 record.

Our only loss will be against Sutton and his fkn rabbits

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First 2 wins, manly turbo will be injured by then, storm Munster will be suspended no addo carr to score tries, rabbits no coach no halfback Mitchell probably suspended panthers won’t be the same. 6/6 yeeeeew

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
First 2 wins, manly turbo will be injured by then, storm Munster will be suspended no addo carr to score tries, rabbits no coach no halfback Mitchell probably suspended panthers won’t be the same. 6/6 yeeeeew
With Averillo at halfback!! :tearsofjoy: