Broncos Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
if Brisbane dont win then i cant see them making the 8 this season, which is why i think if we dont turn up its going to be a long night, yes i thought we were great last week but we have to take that into this weeks game and be more consistant with our performances rather than it just been a one off.
fire up dogs!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Now that's being too over-confident of Victory against Both Sides, You'll beat one & one Only while we'll win 2 out of our last 3, hopefully.
haha yeah 1 out of 3 ok, wateva u say sunshine

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
if we cant beast this broncos team, that is badly understrength, then god help us all :D
Lockyer been out will definately helps us as he was the difference in the previous time we played them, without him their attack isn't in the best structure. I'm expecting a win although i think it will be a very close game and a hard way to earn the 2 points.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Deception[B said:
_2112;985122]Eels choke against weaker opponents AND in the 2nd half...[/B]

Down at Olympic Park, against all odds with a top 4 position at stake, Parra will step up, atm Storm haven't shown enough to suggest they'd beat Parra if they play to their strengths and are in-form
Yep, It's true that we do tend to screw up when versing Weaker Opponents. Unfortunately some of our key Players tend to get Cocky & eventually become useless when against the Usual Sh!t Sides like Panthers & Sharks.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As for the Storm match, obviously the Eels Will Step up & become a Strenght in the match but we will have to manage out Defence Carefully when facing players like Folau, King & C.Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.