Broncos Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Storm weren't out-of-form they rather looked determined to beat the Broncos by a 18+ Margin. For Some reason the Broncos were able to put up some what of a Small but Useful Comeback. Even though it didn't work, the Team has no other option as it's the best one they've Got.
mate they were out of form, 2 of their tries werent even tries so that was lucky, Brizzy shudve won, no1 is saying melbourne is "in form". Theyve peaked 2 early again.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bisbane just need to keep up their 2006 Premiership Winning Form and they will especially when coming against a Side like the Bulldohggs looking to end their Season or just shorten their Chances of Making the Finals.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
mate they were out of form, 2 of their tries werent even tries so that was lucky, Brizzy shudve won, no1 is saying melbourne is "in form". Theyve peaked 2 early again.
I'm just sayoing that The Storm and the Brisabne were performing at their Peaks in attacking when versing each other's Defence. Brisbane & the Storm both found it hard to Rip a Hole in the Defence of one another. In My Opinion, it was the Refs Calls that Got Melbourne Home.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Bisbane just need to keep up their 2006 Premiership Winning Form and they will especially when coming against a Side like the Bulldohggs looking to end their Season or just shorten their Chances of Making the Finals.
We havent had any of our Premiership winning form at all this year, so I dont think we can rely on that :p

We just really have to grind out our matches and keep our oppositions to the lowest score possible, and hope we can rack up a few more points then we have. We need to experiment more with our attack and not be afraid to throw the ball around.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We havent had any of our Premiership winning form at all this year, so I dont think we can rely on that :p

We just really have to grind out our matches and keep our oppositions to the lowest score possible, and hope we can rack up a few more points then we have. We need to experiment more with our attack and not be afraid to throw the ball around.
That's exactly the Reason why the Broncos have not yet secured a Position in the Finals. The Solution was Lockyer but obviously that's not a Reliable one. Ennis is Completely Sh*t at Halfback & I don't know how Perry is going to better Him.

KaTe Maari

player agent
Reaction score
brisbane is not a one man team for sure. id rather say if we can beat them in suncorp we'll have the confidence to put the storm down.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now that's being too over-confident of Victory against Both Sides, You'll beat one & one Only while we'll win 2 out of our last 3, hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I aint going to get Cocky too and say that we'll be a Major threat to the torm this Weekend but we will put on a Fighting Show at Melnourne even though if we're destined to Loose.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
man. the eels will be a threat to the storm. they aren't as indestructible as everyone thinks. you just need to go into the game with a focussed mindset and a good strategy as the roosters clearly showed.

if the storm aren't careful the eels could come away with it. it'll be a battle of the backs on friday night..

sherwinisagun

bulldog member '07
Reaction score
they still have a strong forward pack regardless of their tremendous injury toll

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
should be a good game this week...it may not be the strongest line up but we cant get over confident....if we can bring the same attitude to this game as we did last week then im confident that we can win

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
with perry has half back, Dogs 30+

but nah i think it will be a close game, the only thing we have going for us is our defense, we have no attack what so ever. So long as the boys put in the effort Ill be happy, thats all broncs fans can ask. Will do our team good in the long run with the younger players getting some game time. I wish theyd put Green or Moon as half though.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
with perry has half back, Dogs 30+

but nah i think it will be a close game, the only thing we have going for us is our defense, we have no attack what so ever. So long as the boys put in the effort Ill be happy, thats all broncs fans can ask. Will do our team good in the long run with the younger players getting some game time. I wish theyd put Green or Moon as half though.
You and half the Broncos fans :(

I guess WB sees no point in Green since he is leaving the club next year. But I still think it would be worth a shot - he has an excellent kicking game.

But Moons preferred position is 5/8 (or lock) - so why not give him a freakin go! He wasnt' fantastic hte past few times given a go, but they werent his preferred positions.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
still a strong line up by brisbane... i think they will have a couple of late inclusions into the team on sunday and i wont be surprised if karmichael and stagg make their return.

nzdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
dogs by 20 points brisbane are gone they want make the 8

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
Parra Power, is there any reason You randomly Capitalize words in Your sentences? It gets Pretty painful to Read you know...

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eels choke against weaker opponents AND in the 2nd half...

Down at Olympic Park, against all odds with a top 4 position at stake, Parra will step up, atm Storm haven't shown enough to suggest they'd beat Parra if they play to their strengths and are in-form

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
it will be a hard game for sure, playing the bronco's is never easy but ill back us by 12pts

Status
Not open for further replies.