Broncos bequests

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
About Broncos Forever
The Brisbane Broncos were born out of humble beginnings to become one of the most successful NRL Clubs in modern times. Since 1988, we've been fortunate to gain the most loyal fan base and we're grateful for our passionate supporters. During that time, we've tasted great success with six premierships and countless other memorable victories. Our NRLW team also won the competition's inaugural premiership in 2018.

To ensure our great Club continues to enjoy success for generations to come, we invite you to become part of something great. We invite you to join the Broncos Forever. "Broncos Forever" is the name of our very special program for supporters who have decided to leave a bequest (Gift in their Will) to the Club they love, the Brisbane Broncos.

As a loyal supporter, you have been important to us and we appreciate that the Broncos have been important in your life too.

Our vision is to continue to be a premiership leader in on-field performance, excellence and success. We're equally committed to empowering communities across Queensland through our Community Programs. Passionate and generous supporters just like you, will play a vital role in ensuring our great Club thrives for generations to come.

Leaving a bequest to the Broncos, ensures your part in "Broncos Forever" with all its privileges.

Naturally we encourage supporters to look after their family and friends in the first instance when considering a bequest to the Broncos.

BRONCOS FOREVER/

BRONCOS FOREVER
Download the brochure

VIEW NOW
How do I get involved in Broncos Forever?
Thank you for the way you support the mighty Broncos and for considering a bequest to the Club. If you would like further information (Broncos Forever brochure) or you would like to discuss any aspect of the Broncos Forever program, please contact Dan Glass on 07 3858 9111 or bequests@broncos.com.au

What is a Bequest (Gift In your Will)?
A bequest is the act of giving or leaving a gift in your Will to a specific person or organisation. We recommend that you seek legal, taxation and financial advice when writing your Will, and discuss the instructions you are making in your Will with your relatives or loved ones.

Type of Bequests
There are three main types of bequests you can give:

• A percentage of your Estate
  • A specific amount of money
  • Residual of your Estate after all other beneficiaries have been taken care of
  • Property or assets
Who can contribute and be part of Broncos Forever?
Anyone with a passion for the Brisbane Broncos (whether you are a member or non-member), can leave a bequest to the Club in their Will. We encourage you to look after your family and friends first when planning your legacy and estate planning.

What will be the Impact of my Bequest?
By leaving a bequest in your Will to the Broncos, you can play your part in ensuring the future success of the team and increase the impact of our community programs in communities across Queensland.

Your bequest will:

• Enable us to provide the best facilities and resources for the Club
  • Ensure we stay on the cutting edge through high performance preparation and rehabilitation programs for players
  • Support our expanding community programs that are offering hope and improving young people's lives right across Queensland and northern New South Wales
  • Provide resources for our Game Development program which encourages and nurtures grass-roots rugby league helping young kids stay active and healthy
Having the best possible facilities, resources and programs will give us the best opportunity for future success on and off the field.

The privileges of being part of Broncos Forever?
When you become part of Broncos Forever, there is a unique sense of belonging. The Broncos will also recognise your contribution during your lifetime through a number of special privileges that include exclusive invitations to Broncos Forever events, unique Broncos Forever memento, certificate of appreciation, Broncos Forever newsletters and your name on our Broncos Forever honour board in the foyer of the Clive Berghofer Centre at Red Hill.

A message from our Patron - Club Legend Darren Lockyer
I've been privileged to be part of this wonderful Club for many years. It's provided me with many memories that I will cherish forever. Because the Club means so much to me, I'm leaving a bequest to our Club to ensure it continues to prosper and provide even more special memories for future generations. As Patron of "Broncos Forever", I look forward to seeing you at special events planned just for this unique group.

- Darren Lockyer Patron of Broncos Forever

How do I get involved in Broncos Forever?
Thank you for the way you support the mighty Broncos and for considering a bequest to the Club. If you would like further information (Broncos Forever brochure) or you would like to discuss any aspect of the Broncos Forever program, please contact Dan Glass on 07 3858 9111 or bequests@broncos.com.au

Next Steps
If you've made the thoughtful decision to include the Broncos in your Will, speak to your solicitor about updating your Will. Your solicitor can contact us for further information including the relevant wording (clauses) for your Will.

Our Commitment to you
If you decide to join Broncos Forever, your bequest will be treated with the utmost respect. The Board of the Brisbane Broncos Rugby League Club maintains direct oversight of how finances are managed and invested.

Prudent stewardship and governance of your bequest is extremely important to us and the Board take this role judiciously and thoughtfully.

By leaving a bequest (gift in your Will) to our Club, this is your opportunity to shape the future of the mighty Broncos and be part of something great!
https://www.broncos.com.au/about/bequests/

What the fuck? As if a one city club like the Broncos needs to take dead fans money.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy shit that's next level.
Can't believe this hasn't blown up.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What kind of fucking marketing tactic is this???

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't half tell this organisation has a Murdoch affiliation.

That said, I'd be more than happy to bequeath to uncle Rupert my last bowel movement one usually has after one dies. As long as it's delivered on a plate and in his face ala -

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey hey, to be fair to the Horsies, brown paper bags don't fill themselves. Just ask Uncle Nick.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lots of organisations seek bequests, especially in the charity and NPV sector. Sporting clubs would be included in that - I think it wouldn't be a bad idea for the Dogs TBH.... But the Broncos isn't a sporting club, its a private profit making enterprise.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That's fucking wrong.....gross

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just imagine a lady struggling to get by day to day. Her father passes away and then she attends his will reading. Imagine hearing them say they leave his house and land to the Broncos instead of her.

That will result in a very long and expensive legal battle.

The Broncos are utter scum!!

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
https://www.broncos.com.au/about/bequests/

What the fuck? As if a one city club like the Broncos needs to take dead fans money.
'The Brisbane Broncos were born out of humble beginnings'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
So these parasites wanna use dead people's cash to bail out fuckwits like Fifita and Lodge from overseas fuck-ups? A new low.
Maybe in the fine print it reads "if you don't bequest, we will dig up your body and pillage it anyway....please remember to keep your chequebook upon your person inside the coffin for any future under-the-table payout emergencies".
Fucken ghouls.

They played like a bunch of stiffs in the finals last year when they got violated 60-blot or whatever it was against Eels, wonder if the dead ***** out on the field that day have coughed up some moolah?

"BEQUEST YOUR SHIT TO THE BRONCOS GAMBLING FUND"

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Creepy and sleazy as fuck.. So typical Broncos really. I hope they get panned for this in the media and on social media. But since they're the protected species Broncos, it probably won't rate a mention.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They can have my debt and boxers after a 40degrees day maybe my dump rag

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't decide where this sits on the scale of messed up. Is this just a sad endightment about the lack of morals that club posess, or is it just creepy as hell to see a large sporting club that isn't short on money implanting the idea of leaving them money in your will.