Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we'll be OK. It wouldn't make commercial sense to move back after only three years in Sydney, no matter how attractive the offers are from Broncos & the Titans (assuming they will max out at $500k per year).

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD he still has 2 fkn years left on hs contract and they're talking about poaching him already.

Slow news day much?

adam_04

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ennis already re-signed this week mate.
I do think we won't be able to keep him after that period of time he does seem to want to stay up there with his family I think we will keep josh though and ennis.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
He has no loyalty. He'll go where the money is.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
We have a number of players off-contract in 2011 and we will not be able to keep everyone.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
lol just a few days ago Searle, Titans CEO said they only have $260 left in their cap.

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he is home sick there is no use in keeping him, simple. He will not preform to his full potential and I say let him go under very strict conditions.

1. He only play for either Brisbane or Titians
2. It is as of 2011. There is no way we can replace a forward and do any deal this time of year.
3. If he does go to either club it we be a swap or a $ compensation for early release
a) If it is a pay out we atleast seek a $100 - $200K pay out
b) Swap at least 2 players. either of those team has a player of his calibre ( Maybe Locky but he aint going anywhere)
So the swap

Titans - Bailey & Rogers
Brisbane - Wallace/Smith & Ben Te'o

Thoughts?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Only $260 left?

That could buy me a lot of Maccas meals.... :(

Donate the cash to me!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hannant told Todd Greenberg in January that he wanted to leave early & head back to QLD.

Greenberg contacted both clubs & told them of his plan to leave.

Huckle Puck

Waterboy
Reaction score
Benny is a family man and good on him for putting his family first. Family comes before football.

I dont care where he goes or stays hes doing what's best for his family, hes a good bloke.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is giving **** to everyone who has brought kids up in Sydney, saying he does not want to bring them up outside of the cult.

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
i think some people here are over reacting. Ben has given our club great service since being here on n off the field and has approached this in a very honest way. Like Greenburg said Ben has been upfront with them which they appreciate so I am sure Todd n co are working on a replacement already. Someone previously mentioned a swap of player(s) which i think Todd already mentioned. Family comes first and i do not think people r in a position to have a go at him for wanting the best for his kids n wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.