Fox Sports Bronco pair

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Whisper is we are chasing stefano uitikamanu from tigers. Sharp rates him highly and little birdie told me he is not happy being dropped to reserve grade while “Madge’s mates get picked every week”. Interesting.
His only on 266k

We should have signed him over someone like waddell who is similar to Hetherington anyway

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s still young and will develop to be a good player, the only issue I see with Stefano is that he isn’t mobile and the game is getting faster .

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
signed til '23 can't say i've noticed him in their games, has played 9 of 11 this year.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice to know we are on the hunt for the next best plodder. Fuck me just sign someone to fill the fat void left by ennis. These guys are still lapping up the garbage advice of the previous admin. All we signed were plodders. We should have opened up our roster to the best of the best of young talent. Instead we have the likes of (b)ogden and jmkrap.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What do we know about Khoury's talent spotting ?
Then who else was there ?
This is a bloody footy club. There must be someone who can identify talent.
I just dont like accountants doing it whoever it may be.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We can choose to like or dislike someone, agree or disagree with someone...
BUT we need to know the facts, everyone does !!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hetherington? We only just let his twin brother Zac leave last year lol

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whisper is we are chasing stefano uitikamanu from tigers. Sharp rates him highly and little birdie told me he is not happy being dropped to reserve grade while “Madge’s mates get picked every week”. Interesting.
Was surprised to read we had a go at signing leniu but didnt consider getting this guy. At least nothing to say we did.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The accountants come with the sc.
We just need Schubert :grinning:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the Broncos system is fine... it is the administration and coaching at the Broncos which is the problem
Exactly, they have so many betters players with far more talent than our team atm. Massive underachievers last year and this year which tells you it's about their coaching etc.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly, they have so many betters players with far more talent than our team atm. Massive underachievers last year and this year which tells you it's about their coaching etc.
not just who the Broncos have at the moment but also who they have let slip through their fingers... imagine they retained Reece Walsh and Sam Walker and signed Matt Burton for example... there's their spine sorted for a decade

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
not just who the Broncos have at the moment but also who they have let slip through their fingers... imagine they retained Reece Walsh and Sam Walker and signed Matt Burton for example... there's their spine sorted for a decade
kevvie couldnt coach a rockin horse to rock, most of the unrest at the broncos is kevvie not letting players play more freely, more elaborate style of football, players are roasted for going against kevvies dull pick up and 1 pass style of play

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
kevvie couldnt coach a rockin horse to rock, most of the unrest at the broncos is kevvie not letting players play more freely, more elaborate style of football, players are roasted for going against kevvies dull pick up and 1 pass style of play
I would say it's the players who think they run the club. Weren't people blaming Seibold last season & yet they are still are playing like crap some games. Last week they had a mission to complete & they achieved it.