Fox Sports Bronco pair

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so sick of us chasing inexperience. Fair enough if it’s to replace some of the 16 off contract for depth but f me we need some bloody experience especially a hooker and some front rowers. This club has been chasing youngsters hoping they come good for so many years but that won’t happen without some experience around them. Ffs I hope it’s depth signing at best

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
corey paix fuk off, the club had ample opportunity months ago to get in and pluck the broncos best players and did nothing, now looking at paix, how dumb are those leading the club

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Warning: Paix isn't a hooker. He is a 5/8 who was unfortunately turned into a hooker by the club/QLD U18 coach involved.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Before anyone questions why
Apart from controlling the finances, what would Khoury know about footballers. Why would he go north.
So...Do you thinks Mrs Sharp should have been there with him instead of Khoury ? :laughing:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Assassins mail on the money again

We are looking North

Shot uce!
Yes...
It will approximately be 5 up and-comers from the North to fill up the roster, keeping in mind we will shed few but more expensive players !!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I doubt this, these similar signings/names have popped up a few times now, but if we were to sign either of these players it'd be replacing depth.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
corey paix fuk off, the club had ample opportunity months ago to get in and pluck the broncos best players and did nothing, now looking at paix, how dumb are those leading the club
Settle down, its a media story, you know the type they read you before you go to sleep/

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Before anyone questions why

So...Do you thinks Mrs Sharp should have been there with him instead of Khoury ? :laughing:
NO. Absolutely not. Just send someone who has an inkling about player talent.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is a nothing article. Doesn’t even mention that we’re looking at those players, only that they played well.

Imagine getting paid $100k a year to write stuff like this.
exactly its all BS journo's spinning youse out(and succeeding to some extent)they have to look far and wide Piakura ring a bell? have to be aware of the next player like him or Sam Walker on the scene..nothing to this chillax.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck no!! Marquee signings only for this club.

daisy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whisper is we are chasing stefano uitikamanu from tigers. Sharp rates him highly and little birdie told me he is not happy being dropped to reserve grade while “Madge’s mates get picked every week”. Interesting.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Whisper is we are chasing stefano uitikamanu from tigers. Sharp rates him highly and little birdie told me he is not happy being dropped to reserve grade while “Madge’s mates get picked every week”. Interesting.
He was one of their best forwards and as a NRL Fantasy player I was pretty pissed myself when he got dropped :(