Rumour Brody Croft

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone tuned into 2GB continuous call team?

During the half time break they were talking about tomorrow's fixtures and they confirmed that Okunbor was out for Schoupp and that Wakeham was coming in for Averillo...

More interesting, Jamie Soward said the Dogs are looking to bring in Brodie Croft from Salford?!

Anyone else catch this info?

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Croft is no different to what we have. It would.be Flanagan all over again. I would prefer signing a halfback with experience. A Chad Townsend, Mitch Pearce or Adam Reynolds mould like player would have been good choices...

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was it Flanagan or Mat Thomoson who had a chuckle when Soward shared the news on Croft?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, that crap is still being broadcast. Sounds like a quality show if it has Soward and Flanagan.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sullivan from Panthers looks decent, but between Wakeham, Averillo and BBO (and others like Rajab, O'Neil and Hayward) I'm sure there is someone decent.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fcuk they really don't want Flannagan anywhere near first grade.. Desperately pushing the kid out of the club.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

During the half time break they were talking about tomorrow's fixtures and they confirmed that Okunbor was out for Schoupp and that Wakeham was coming in for Averillo...

More interesting, Jamie Soward said the Dogs are looking to bring in Brodie Croft from Salford?!

Croft was a dog's fan growing up and his favourite player was Sherwin. If Sherwin is at training helping the team, you would expect him to hang off every word and learn a few things

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Used to be a great show. Has been dying a slow death from the point that they brought Erin Molan in.
Loved listening to it in early to mid 2000s

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Second this..what is the point of getting that plodder.
If true, Barrett must really want 2 running halves. Despite Crofts drawbacks when he's confident he can run. Personally I'd rather Cogger back but that's just me

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

I was in the car and turned off 2GB when Soward & Chris Warren came on but then Brandy was on Kayo so I put Spotify on haha but yes Okunbor is out thank god. Fox may switch sides. Croft would be ok

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It all sounded okay til Croft was mentioned. There's a reason he's playing SL when he's still so young. I hope that's just the Milkman getting some wrong info