Rumour Brody Croft

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was Cronk’s understudy and was touted for big things at the Storm. He then signed for the Broncos and struggled then released. Could be a bargain signing from Gus if he fulfils his potential.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should get Croft and then shit for brains can rotate him, Averillo, Wakeham, BBO, Flange and anyone else at the club that wants to try 7. Give them all 2 games at a time, that will confuse the fuck out of our opposition…

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would be one of most brain dead signings the club could make.

It would show the club has learnt nothing from trying to polish turds like Flanno at halfback.

In saying that I'd be very surprised if there's much truth behind this.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
BUY GOLDSHELL KD5 MINER PROFIT 100$ DAY, YEAR 36000$

Mining company

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations. A large order will be processed within 24 hours from the moment of payment and send to the client.

Upgraded shipping services are available at an additional cost.

Huh…. You lost me at Shipped!
I naturally thought of HMAS Knockonbur

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know if the rumour is true or not but one thing in Croft's favour, he was doing very well in the Melboune's system but pear shaped since joining Gronkos.
Depending on the price, I wouldn't mind taking a gamble on him !!!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fcuk they really don't want Flannagan anywhere near first grade.. Desperately pushing the kid out of the club.
Yes and wasn’t Barrett the one who said he could be as good as Cleary when he signed him? Why he signed him for 3 years I’ll never know

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Desperate signing if true and not necessary unless it’s a swap for Flanno.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I liked Sherwin growing up as well but that doesn’t mean I should play halfback in first grade
Obviously. Thats not what I said either, you've taken it out of context

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Random question but what are peoples thoughts on moving Burton to 7 and going all out for Munster?
From 2024?
Just read he is on 1.1 mill and 1.2 next.year fmd..I'd say no to big bucks for him plus he is likely off to the Pilchards if he doesn't want the 400k pay cut at the Storm.