Broadcaster Fox Sports to monitor trash talk directed at Bulldogs player Adam Elliott

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i think the reason for posting that article is not to protect Elliot from sledging but instead to give Fox some form of coverage if certain language is picked up on its microphones and people complain... They don;t care about Elliots well being or if he is a target of sledging
That's the way i read it too. they want to make sure they don't broadcast anything not family-friendly.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
That's the way i read it too. they want to make sure they don't broadcast anything not family-friendly.
Most times you can read the opening statement and know the finish so browsing is recommended .... Like watching home and away right!

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
In other words they cop enough on the field without having to go home to it

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliott will deal with the sledgers on the field and unleash on them.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa is punching above his weight class, that’s about all this story is good for!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am pretty sure Mitchell Pearce would have copped more sledging for rooting a poodle.
Or Kurt capewell for his glory hole effort
Whe he honestly thought it was a woman behind the screen ! Or did he

Dakdah

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You could hear pretty much everything last year when they had no crowds. I kinda liked it

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm just glad it's not Elliott complaining. Hope any sledging he cops fires him up and inspires him to have a great game to shut the sledgers up

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suspect the sledging (you'd think mainly by grub Graham) might be have been motivation for Elliott's extra effort in his try against the Sharks so it could be a good thing for us if it continues to happen for a while
ah, yes... the Sharks... a club whose solitary success came amidst extensive supplements use and salary cap breaches... kinda like a girl whose only attribute are fake tits

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck mate it’s time to get over it! What’s done is done and he is still playing so move on!
Never ever ever. He is a fucking dog cnut. Who the fuck goes after their mates mrs. That's something you can never get over. He is a weak fcuking prick no matter what their excuse is. Lowest thing to ever do. That's a dog act what he did. If you think its ok then there is something seriously wrong with you..