Broadcaster Fox Sports to monitor trash talk directed at Bulldogs player Adam Elliott

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Have you ever read such tripe.

Embarrassing for the author, paper and Elliott for them to assume that he would want it reported to the ref.

We knew this sledging would happen but at least it threw further light on the grub sharkies players and it says one of their coaches reported it to officials about their players lol

That's one good thing I guess.

Last edited:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He brought this upon himself so he has to bear the consequences. He would have been sledged for the mad Monday thing too so I doubt it's anything new to him.

The game has gone soft - I reckon in my lifetime the NRL will implement a rule to send players to the bin for swearing or sledging.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounding like they own the game now. That may be the case but at least keep the appearance nrl is still in control. Lol

silva

Utility
Reaction score
It really got to him didn’t it...the more they give it to him the better he’ll play

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He also totally missed a tackle trying to smash someone and the Sharks made a clean break lol. Hopefully he picks the right time.
That’s right. We shouldn’t worry about the sledging and getting even on the field. We need to concentrate on our game plan to win a footy game.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
what joke, here’s an idea, stop being a dickhead and you won’t be as easy a target.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think he copped heaps in the trial because lots of the Sharks boys are Lichaa mates

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suspect the sledging (you'd think mainly by grub Graham) might be have been motivation for Elliott's extra effort in his try against the Sharks so it could be a good thing for us if it continues to happen for a while