Broadcaster Fox Sports to monitor trash talk directed at Bulldogs player Adam Elliott

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So news breaks that dogs have sponsors lining up / things looking good, DT then have to release this 'article' to try make some negativity... Not surprised.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
i think the reason for posting that article is not to protect Elliot from sledging but instead to give Fox some form of coverage if certain language is picked up on its microphones and people complain... They don;t care about Elliots well being or if he is a target of sledging
Anti racism is the blackfellas marching, Anti harrassment is the whitefellas marching together they can eliminate that petty crap that does not belong in sport or the world!

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let them sledge, they'll get bored of it after a few rounds plus seemed to fire him and the boys up. Worked out well for Dugan, Ogden smashed him the next set after he mouthed off to Elliot.
How the fuck could Dugan possibly sledge anyone?

A bloke getting busted drinking a Bicardi Breezer is worse than a bloke getting caught balls deep in his mates missus.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He also totally missed a tackle trying to smash someone and the Sharks made a clean break lol. Hopefully he picks the right time.
Ogden has heaps of rough edges. Momentum swings in games often come on the back of big hits. You're right though, it's all about timing. I reckon he will have a good season off the bench this year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ogden has heaps of rough edges. Momentum swings in games often come on the back of big hits. You're right though, it's all about timing. I reckon he will have a good season off the bench this year
Looks like he's starting in round 1, Napa bench. I still rate Renouf higher, more to his game and less likely to fuck up. Ogden is more bash and barge but it's probably what we need with our more mobile, workman like pack around him to start games.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The media works on the formula of emotion, drama and controversy. Highlighting things that get said on the field is certainly going to fuel that business model. I can see all the pearl clutching, faux outrage and breathless hyperbole now, from the media and every other busybody on the planet.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Was jsit about to post this.

Never mind getting sledged for being a cheat, how about the sledging for being simple jacks long lost twin brother LOL
These head movies make my eyes rain haha

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like he's starting in round 1, Napa bench. I still rate Renouf higher, more to his game and less likely to fuck up. Ogden is more bash and barge but it's probably what we need with our more mobile, workman like pack around him to start games.
I rate Renouf much higher too. If he had decent coaching and opportunity over the past few years he would be an established first grader. Late footwork, nice off load and pace. He brings alot