News Brittany Higgins enquiry

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can always cover it with a spoiler alert.

Or you could, as @EXORCIST said, write allegedly at the beginning! :grimacing:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Regarding this case.

The alleged person is Bruce Lehrmann.

All rumours at the moment.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Regarding this case.

Odd. Would be completely duplicitous being as loud as he’s been in denial of the Higgins matter if he knew he had other similar skeletons in the closet. Let’s see.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Odd. Would be completely duplicitous being as loud as he’s been in denial of the Higgins matter if he knew he had other similar skeletons in the closet. Let’s see.

As I have stated before, whether I believe him or not, I would have found him not guilty because of the lies Higgins said.

1. Photo of a bruise, that was 2 years old.
2. Her saying she never wore the white dress again that she was wearing, yet was photographed wearing sitting near Senator Reynolds.
3. Stating her underwear were around her ankles, yet admitted later she wasn't wearing any.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
As I have stated before, whether I believe him or not, I would have found him not guilty because of the lies Higgins said.

1. Photo of a bruise, that was 2 years old.
2. Her saying she never wore the white dress again that she was wearing, yet was photographed wearing sitting near Senator Reynolds.
3. Stating her underwear were around her ankles, yet admitted later she wasn't wearing any.
That’s cool, I’m not referring to the Higgins matter specifically, I’ve openly said that there’s not enough evidence to convict there. What I’m referring to here is IF he has been charged in another similar matter in 2021 (and there’s nothing so far outside of online gossip to suggest this is true) it would be mighty duplicitous for him to go public on Channel 7 as he’s done in 2023 - that’s why it seems odd that he might be a defendant in another similar matter. Let’s see.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Regarding this case.

You are right..judge has allowed his name to be released. Bruce Lehrman has been accused of rape in Toowoomba..
He is charged with two counts of raping a woman in October 2021, with the case working its way through early committal proceedings at Toowoomba magistrates court since January. He has not yet been committed to stand trial.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mmmmmm… maybe Lisa Wilkinson and Britney Higgins can say I told ya so

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You are right..judge has allowed his name to be released. Bruce Lehrman has been accused of rape in Toowoomba..
He is charged with two counts of raping a woman in October 2021, with the case working its way through early committal proceedings at Toowoomba magistrates court since January. He has not yet been committed to stand trial.
His credibility is seriously wounded with this.
You’d have to ask what are the possibilities of lightning striking twice wouldn’t you. What I don’t get is he came out swinging in his defence in the Higgins matter this year knowing that he’d been charged with a similar offence elsewhere. Maybe he needed money for legal fees because otherwise it just doesn’t add up.