Brett Kimmorley, 2010 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
renegade and vargster i understand where your coming from but with literally thousands of posts each day its hard to get through them all, it would be great if more posters started to use the report post option which alerts us straight away and in my opinion if your not reporting posts then you have no right to whinge.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
your right he aint the same player i guess its his age thats catching up with him...
I think hes been the same and the team around him has faltered. These "hospital passes" he throws he always did, last year our players caught them and were in space, this year they knock them on. He fine and im happy to have him again next year if hes up to it.

Our weakness is in the forwards, they havent been consistant and we miss beastwood and hannant badly.v Our playmakers are not getting the ball in good field position to score. Most of the players have been good in spirts. Like last week i was thinking how Ryan was playing crap and MIA then he scores a rampaging try circa 2004. You know what i mean?

And we miss Roberts more than most of the nuffs in here realise.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
renegade and vargster i understand where your coming from but with literally thousands of posts each day its hard to get through them all, it would be great if more posters started to use the report post option which alerts us straight away and in my opinion if your not reporting posts then you have no right to whinge.
Thats good, as long as its the same rules for everyone.

I have been warned for telling someone to go F themselves, yet i have seen alot worse let go.

The perception too is that some of the "regular" guys get more leniency than a part timer. Its way too cliquey in here at times.

My attitude is, why bother reporting....

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Hey Luke,

I don't have a problem with the Mods - you all seem to run a pretty tight ship and are on the ball when a problem arises.

When I said "Never seen it like it is now" I was referring to the constant negativity and put-downs dished out by some posters in regards to the Bulldogs players and the club itself. Mods normally close down threads titled "Stagg sucks dik" and "How crap is Greenbuouououorg" pretty quick, which is good.

But threads like this one, "Brett Kimmorley Discussion Thread", can't really be closed just because people say bad things or putting down Kimmorley. Otherwise it would hardly be a 'discussion' thread. I welcome criticism, but my main point of my previous post was that it just seems to have gotten out of hand this season.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats good, as long as its the same rules for everyone.

I have been warned for telling someone to go F themselves, yet i have seen alot worse let go.

The perception too is that some of the "regular" guys get more leniency than a part timer. Its way too cliquey in here at times.

My attitude is, why bother reporting....
i understand nexus but the more you report the more the problem is noticed which in turn is then fixed (hopefully)

TJ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it is true that the 'fan forum' has become increasingly hate-like and often there are full blown arguments on here from people with different view points. Make no mistake this is an opinion forum, however it is an opinion forum for bulldogs supporters, meaning we should all have one thing in common. We all want to see our team succeed.

I think many supporters have been scarred from the events that we have been put through and have become harsh pundits of their own beloved bulldogs. All the scandals, players walkouts, poor media exposure, a wooden spoon and unsuccessful seasons has made us a bloodthirsty bunch and i think we all want some respite. A premiership, something to make us smile again at the end of the season, a good memory instead of all the stomach turning ones that still linger in our heads.

We need to get together as fans again, so our team can get together and it can go back to what it was once all about. The football.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Felt for Noddy on Wednesday, clearly needed a proper 5/8 to help him run the attack. Bring in Barrett.

StingrayCharles

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Please retire Kimmorley

The worst halfback in the comp by distance. Doesn't do a thing at a first class level.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
He nearly snuck through a couple of times tonight. IMO he isn't playing anywhere near his best, but don't blame him the team is putting in

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
i was loving him first half everything he did was great. Then someone sent his retarded twin in for the second half ffs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
How can you hate kimmorley

i know he didnt finish well, but just take a look at him

he is strapped up like he is going to appear in the next mummy movie, he is bleeding from a few places and yet he is up there with stagg in levels of determination

this man has come back early with a plate in his head to play for us

anyone who says anything disrespectful to him should be ashamed

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I desperately hope we are still not looking at re-signing Kimmorley. When the game was there to be won tonight, he:

- Dies with the ball on the 5th tackle, when we had an overlap
- Drops the ball midfield
- Doesn't instruct his players to work toward the middle of the field so he can take his drop-goal attempt
- Misses the tackle leading into the last try

This, in 10 minutes of football. Kimmorley is not the halfback to take us to a premiership. If we re-sign him for one more season, we can look forward towards another season of mediocrity.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
good 70 minutes, 3 crucial errors when we needed him most in the last 10

just got dropped for origin imo

StingrayCharles

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His bombs go about as high as a soward/pearce chip kick.

Played so good in the first half we scored a whole 6 points. And he doesn't shift it to Morris the whole second half.

Then misses a tackle on a rookie to seal the game...nsw origin half right there

We Want Moore

bullfrog
Reaction score
You People are Fu(kwits. Kimmorley is still a top class half, current soo halfback look at the Coach then the rest of the team idiots.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he was very good tonight i felt (until the end)

StingrayCharles

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You People are Fu(kwits. Kimmorley is still a top class half, current soo halfback look at the Coach then the rest of the team idiots.
He won't play another origin even if he stole the nude selectors' wives photos that Gidley must posses

StingrayCharles

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tough bastard for sure. But he is a halfback not a prop, and if he can't kick and can't set up tries then he is no use

Status
Not open for further replies.