Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mr McGirr said Finch’s mental health problems had contributed to his offending.
“We just ask that everyone remember that there are mental health issues in play,

I gots a plenty of mental health issues not a single fucking one of them has ever made me want to fuck a 12 year old boy.
Na Pedophilia is a genuine mental illness although i don't know if this actually applies to Finch. Child molestation isn't though.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“We just ask that everyone remember that there are mental health issues in play,

I gots a plenty of mental health issues not a single fucking one of them has ever made me want to fuck a 12 year old boy.
Unbelievable they play the mental (victim) card. People aren't held responsible for their actions anymore, just like John Barilaro.

Finch can sort his 'mental health' issues out in a confined space for the next 2 decades as far as I'm concerned.

I feel sorry for people who actually have mental health issues.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does stress, anxiety or whatever mental issues he thinks he has have to do with wanting to have sex with a boy....fucken piss weak world with scum everywhere. And to think this flop was about to be coach or trainer to a under 16s league team ...thank fuck that didn't eventuate cos he wasnt doing that for the love of footy that's for sure

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
How does stress, anxiety or whatever mental issues he thinks he has have to do with wanting to have sex with a boy....fucken piss weak world with scum everywhere. And to think this flop was about to be coach or trainer to a under 16s league team ...thank fuck that didn't eventuate cos he wasnt doing that for the love of footy that's for sure
Love is love bro, sexual preference

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na Pedophilia is a genuine mental illness although i don't know if this actually applies to Finch. Child molestation isn't though.
Get the fuck outta here. Genuine mental illness my ass, weak cuṉts can’t control their urges the fucken maggots. Fuck me every thing is blamed on mental illness

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'd neck myself if I couldn't control those feelings
Lucky I'm only attracted to semi thick female latinas

Malla

Reaction score
dead set ay

I have been off my chop many times on gear and have never ever had any urges such as that of Finch's

Just looking for another excuse

He's a sick fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.