News Brett Finch

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s currently out on bail.

You guys reckon he will see any serious jail time?

Malla

Reaction score
He’s currently out on bail.

You guys reckon he will see any serious jail time?
Nah

Pedo's get a handful of years as it is.

All charges withdrawn barring 1 which he has pleaded guilty too that tells us they have come to a plea deal so he will probably go off on a good behaviour bond or something for a couple years.

His career and reputation is ruined though. I am sure he will try and come back on his own podcast to explain things (if he is legally allowed to) but I hope he just shuts the fuck up and goes and hides in a hole somewhere. He's a piece of shit

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nah

Pedo's get a handful of years as it is.

All charges withdrawn barring 1 which he has pleaded guilty too that tells us they have come to a plea deal so he will probably go off on a good behaviour bond or something for a couple years.

His career and reputation is ruined though. I am sure he will try and come back on his own podcast to explain things (if he is legally allowed to) but I hope he just shuts the fuck up and goes and hides in a hole somewhere. He's a piece of shit
I imagine he’d be considered a high risk of suicide if he got locked up. Plus he’d be kept in the boneyard.

I don’t think anyone can come back and do anything on any platform with that over their head. Won’t be pleasant outcome for him in any scenario.

Malla

Reaction score
I imagine he’d be considered a high risk of suicide if he got locked up. Plus he’d be kept in the boneyard.

I don’t think anyone can come back and do anything on any platform with that over their head. Won’t be pleasant outcome for him in any scenario.
Agree totally but it's Brett Finch. He think's he is untouchable, I imagine he has gone his whole life getting away with things ie. all those years on the drugs, remember he filmed an episode of the podcast with Matty Johns high on ice and he was caught on a plane half dead with blood and snot dripping out his nose and he said on a poddy few months later he was tired and asleep. I am sure he thinks he can come back in a few years and everything will be OK he's that up himself.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Enjoy a big hairy bear ploughing you every day finchy, The Finch is in the cage.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I honestly think a conviction for this is a great argument to reinstate the death penalty

to think he’s got a the option to take a guilty plea and reduce his punishment is disgusting and disgraceful

with everything else wrong with our society surely this is a crime that has the most severe punishment applied

absolute scum

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Maybe he can go live with that Hey Dad fuckwit in England

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Never liked him always despised him and never got why other footy players rate him as a funny ****. Says a lot about how dumb a lot of these ***** are

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I honestly think a conviction for this is a great argument to reinstate the death penalty

to think he’s got a the option to take a guilty plea and reduce his punishment is disgusting and disgraceful

with everything else wrong with our society surely this is a crime that has the most severe punishment applied

absolute scum
The death penalties overrated. I think it'd be much worse to rot in prison for the rest of your life. The death penalty's the easy way out.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The death penalties overrated. I think it'd be much worse to rot in prison for the rest of your life. The death penalty's the easy way out.
Yes I agree it’s better than what their victims get to live with everyday

Life in prison can be awful clearly but I don’t think it goes far enough … maybe we should create a poll

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"six charges withdrawn but entered a guilty plea to one count of using a carriage service to make available child abuse material."

Ummm so am I reading too much into this, or does that mean prosecution dropped 6 charges, as long as he plead guilty to 1 count?

What 6 charges were dropped, and why not drop 3 and keep 3?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"six charges withdrawn but entered a guilty plea to one count of using a carriage service to make available child abuse material."

Ummm so am I reading too much into this, or does that mean prosecution dropped 6 charges, as long as he plead guilty to 1 count?

What 6 charges were dropped, and why not drop 3 and keep 3?
That's what prosecutors do. They charge someone with a LOT of things & then say they will do them a favour & only charge them with one if they cop to the charge. It saves the police & courts a lot of time & money. It stinks really. If they are guilty of all the charges, then prove it & make sure they serve the sentence they deserve. It's lazy by the police & prosecutors.

Personally I think pedos should be left with the parents of the kids offended against to deal with. It would sure make some of these guys (& gals) think twice!

We've had 2 in our (quiet loopy) street. The first one hung himself in 2010 & left his house to the victim who refused it & the second got 5 months jail & moved away. The first one got off easily as her father is former special ops & had he found out first, it wouldn't have been pretty.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They've clearly done a deal and it's a sign he won't get punished too severely or anywhere near as much as he should. He'll probably have a suspended sentence while being on watchlists, not being allowed near parks, schools etc and having to get counselling etc etc.

With creeps like Finch though, they'll go back to the same thing and just find another way til they're caught again.

Status
Not open for further replies.