Brett Finch

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like a good bloke. Obviously has some addiction issues as well as he was off his guts a few times on fox. Hope he sorts his shit out

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like a good bloke. Obviously has some addiction issues as well as he was off his guts a few times on fox. Hope he sorts his shit out
Yep, you can see this in the photo included in the article.
Must've had one last bump before the flight to rehab.
Passed out, drooling and blood coming from his nose.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very sad. Could use some help recalibrating his perspective. Its useful to learn how to celebrate the genuine highs experienced in life, but not feel the need to match them or relive them. For example a lot of blokes I know list the birth of their child/ren as one of the greatest moments in their lives, but most of us celebrate and appreciate the memory of such events for when and what they are, rather than try to replicate them for the rest of our lives (except maybe that one bloke in India that fathered over 50 kids).

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah I wish him all the best as he's a character and comes across as a fun bloke to be around. The symptoms mentioned sound like drug affected but I'm no Doctor. Get well mate!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All the best too him. Hope he manages to sort everything out and not end up the next Brett Dallas or Peter Jackson.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finchy always makes me laugh. His laugh is contagious as fuck. However the weekend of the nines I noticed he didn’t look himself, or good at all when on the panel, poor bugger..!! hope things turn Around for him.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad stuff..seems like a funny harmless knock about bloke..I hope he can fix his demons.. Good luck to him.. Actually I hope everyone who has issues like this can look for help..it’s a lonely existence..but there is help out there..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope the guy gets better but this shows that the media look after their own.... had he been a current or former NRL player without a media job, the journalists would be all over him....

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope the guy gets better but this shows that the media look after their own.... had he been a current or former NRL player without a media job, the journalists would be all over him....
Yeah people that work in media are fucked... dead set flops.. I worked around some earlier this year and it’s fucked. They just sit on the phone all day and suck each other’s cocks (even the women)

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was coked Out Of his mind a couple of weeks ago on tv. Couldn’t sit still.

Been hanging out with Joey too much.
He was off his head more often than not on Fox this year. TBH I'm not sure how they let him on air sometimes. Its sad but its also self inflicted so he needs to help himself basically.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sad stuff..seems like a funny harmless knock about bloke..I hope he can fix his demons.. Good luck to him.. Actually I hope everyone who has issues like this can look for help..it’s a lonely existence..but there is help out there..
Well he can start by not abusing drugs on a constant basis....he's not 21 any more FFS. Seriously, the guy has a gorgeous wife and a beautiful daughter.....he needs to seriously pull his head in. As someone else alluded to...can you imagine if that was an NRL player? They would be hounded out of the game by the media.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mental health card to cover himself? ah ok whelp being a coke addict will give you mental health problems

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mental health card to cover himself? ah ok whelp being a coke addict will give you mental health problems
Not really. Being an addict (of anything) is the mental health problem to begin with. There's plenty of high functioning drug users with less issues than the average person these days.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Finchy always makes me laugh. His laugh is contagious as fuck. However the weekend of the nines I noticed he didn’t look himself, or good at all when on the panel, poor bugger..!! hope things turn Around for him.
He'd be fun out on the piss that's for sure. Doubt it would be a quiet night lol

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a very sad scenario,he finds himself in,but nobody put the drugs in his body,he did,and doesn't he realise he has a young child,a partner,shouldn't that be enough incentive for him,to sort himself out,let's hope so.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has been fucked for years.