Brett Finch checks into rehab for health issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Actually I know a few fringe and ex first graders. I've asked them about mental illness and the reality of it in sport, and it is a very real thing.

As a player you psychologically fire yourself up before every game, and get ready to perform at your peak.

Sadly in some instances when players retire, they are unable to "switch off" that fire inside each weekend, and that can lead to mental illness.
Happens in all professions at all levels

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS I forgot about the glenndoggies poof

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does he still commentate?
I hope he does that thread nasheed started about whos got the best tits or something in the first grade squad made me sick to my stomach and i need someone here like glendoggies to make me feel safe

I thought u would get a chuckle out of these threads still my favv.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
hahahaha "makes me sick to my stomach" LOL saw that reference earlier and couldn't remember who delivered it LOL.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope he does that thread nasheed started about whos got the best tits or something in the first grade squad made me sick to my stomach and i need someone here like glendoggies to make me feel safe

I thought u would get a chuckle out of these threads still my favv.
Good times those threads were back in the day. I can't remember the last time someone got ripped like Glendoggies on here. Always entertaining when things are quiet, just a shame a lot of the post got deleted.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
PS I forgot about the glenndoggies poof
I’m sick to my stomach knowing you would insult and degrade Glendoggies by calling him a poof and as for Southey commenting on his wife’s tits well I was just devastated fukn lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
After some of the shit he said about Tank it’s no wonder he disappeared lol
I'm not a bully, I'm just the kennel's enforcer/punisher lol

I work for the Kennels shadow government, I work in the dark to serve the light muhahahhaa lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not a bully, I'm just the kennel's enforcer/punisher lol

I work for the Kennels shadow government, I work in the dark to serve the light muhahahhaa lol
Lol ya fuckn lunatic

Status
Not open for further replies.