Official Brent Naden signs with the Bulldogs until 2023

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It would be interesting if Baz is thinking about Addo-Carr for fullback after all.. This could be as explosive a spine and backline that we could put together..

1: Addo-Carr
2: DWZ
3: Allan
4: Naden
5: Cotric
6: Averillo
7: Burton

Depth in the outside backs potentially could be strong with Meaney, Okunbur, Schoupp and Alamoti down the road..

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If he can work on his defence, his attack is brilliant and he has footy smarts. Just seen this video how burton sets up a try off a kick for naden hopefully this will be happening for the dogs next year.

And to all who think he isn’t worth bring to the club because of him doing coke before or on the same day as a GF is bonkers I mean Joey John’s did it his whole career,Doesn’t mean he isn’t a good person. Welcome to the club nado.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be interesting if Baz is thinking about Addo-Carr for fullback after all.. This could be as explosive a spine and backline that we could put together..

1: Addo-Carr
2: DWZ
3: Allan
4: Naden
5: Cotric
6: Averillo
7: Burton

Depth in the outside backs potentially could be strong with Meaney, Okunbur, Schoupp and Alamoti down the road..
Jizz

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If he can work on his defence, his attack is brilliant and he has footy smarts. Just seen this video how burton sets up a try off a kick for naden hopefully this will be happening for the dogs next year.

And to all who think he isn’t worth bring to the club because of him doing coke before or on the same day as a GF is bonkers I mean Joey John’s did it his whole career,Doesn’t mean he isn’t a good person. Welcome to the club nado.
At least 1 in 3 do it

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looking at the highlights, reminds me of Andrew Farrar

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Awesome highlights. Naden has great balance and agility for a big fast body. He isn't afraid to put his body on the line and has some pretty handy ball skills too with a few of those offloads. Pumped after watching this. Welcome to the club, Brent. Will be an exciting addition to the backline.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seems he has been playing a lot more fullback this year. I guess it’s handy to have a player that can slot into the 1, 4, 5. The best centre at the panthers reggies team this year had been Izack Tago.

Probably would have cost less, has yet to play nrl. But would have been a good gamble. Brent is a known commodity. He will cross the line on the end of a backline move. But doesn’t really break the game open himself or create his own opportunities.

Either way cast upgrade over holland, reimis, hoppa and Montoya. So that’s what I’m banking on. Even though Tago (not sure on his contract status) would have been the better option.

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How much money did he sign for ?

Malla

Reaction score
Fuck Naden was treated like a piece of shit from Cleary and Panthers. Leading into the semi's he was basically dropped for who the fuck knows what. Imagine starting at centre most of the year then right when you're preparing to play semis you get a tap on the shoulder that you'll be benched for a horny hairy dog of a **** in May. While it was the wrong thing to do, I can understand why he would have just went fuck it and gone on a bender before the grand final. Again, more examples of Cleary having no fucking clue how to deal with personnel.

Anyway, our gain. Panthers loss. He will look good in blue and white next to Burton.

Old panther get stuffed

Malla

Reaction score
Good to hear JAC and Naden are from Wellington, a small town in NSW and Burto from Dubbo which is only 45 mins to Wellington. Hopefully they can all have a strong bond next year
Staggs is from there too HEYAAAA

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck Naden was treated like a piece of shit from Cleary and Panthers. Leading into the semi's he was basically dropped for who the fuck knows what. Imagine starting at centre most of the year then right when you're preparing to play semis you get a tap on the shoulder that you'll be benched for a horny hairy dog of a **** in May. While it was the wrong thing to do, I can understand why he would have just went fuck it and gone on a bender before the grand final. Again, more examples of Cleary having no fucking clue how to deal with personnel.

Anyway, our gain. Panthers loss. He will look good in blue and white next to Burton.

Old panther get stuffed
I love your enthusiasm.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Naden is a massive talent but he's a rocks or diamonds player at times who does brilliant things and dumb things on the field. He'll be like a Krisnan Inu type where you have to take the good with the head scratchers..

Hopefully as he gets more experience and stability on and off the field the brain snaps aren't as common because his speed and attacking ability will be a huge asset to the backline and he has the ability to be a rep calibre centre one day..