Official Brent Naden signs with the Bulldogs until 2023

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bulldogs sign Brent Naden on 2-year contract
Author bulldogs.com.au Timestamp Wed 28 Apr 2021, 10:55 AM

The Bulldogs have added to their strike power for the next two seasons with the signing of talented centre Brent Naden from the Penrith Panthers.
The 25 year-old has committed to the blue and whites until the end of the 2023 season.
Naden, from Wellington in the Central West of New South Wales, started his NRL career with the Panthers in 2019 and has currently played in 30 NRL matches, scoring an amazing 20 tries during that time.

Chief Executive Aaron Warburton was delighted to be able to secure the talents of such an exciting young player:
"Adding someone of Brent's ability to our backline is tremendous news for our Members and fans, as we build towards the future.
Brent is a proven try scorer, with a phenomenal strike rate in his NRL career so far, and we believe that he will be part of a great backline for next season and beyond.
He has an excellent relationship with Trent Barrett and the potential to continue to improve. We look forward to what Brent will bring to the Bulldogs, and are pleased that we have added another vital piece to the squad that we are putting together to take this club forward."

Last edited by a moderator:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most shocking thing about the article was the Tigers signed a good player who was wanted by several clubs....WTF

I'm happy with the Naden deal as long as we didnt pay overs but Baz said last night we wont be doing that anymore. That probably explains why we didnt sign Pikura

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
More media guff.
They didnt re-sign Burton in his last year off contract.
They had no room for Hetho and farmed him off to Warriors and didn't re-sign him in his last year off contract.
They have no room for nor re-signed Naden in his last year off contract.

All Penrith's management and coaching decisions and any other team would have, and were, trying to sign them.

We got then bc of Baz.

All the while Penrith have signed Momo, Eisenhuth, Capewell themselves and "stolen" players off other clubs.

Desperate derro journos.

Malla

Reaction score
Great signing if true.

Also article states we are close to securing Rudolph - that would be brilliant.

Any other Panthers players we can take?? Honestly I just want the club to troll them and sign as many of their players as possible lol fucking westy junkie flogs

Malla

Reaction score
More media guff.
They didnt re-sign Burton in his last year off contract.
They had no room for Hetho and farmed him off to Warriors and didn't re-sign him in his last year off contract.
They have no room for nor re-signed Naden in his last year off contract.

All Penrith's management and coaching decisions and any other team would have, and were, trying to sign them.

We got then bc of Baz.

All the while Penrith have signed Momo, Eisenhuth, Capewell themselves and "stolen" players off other clubs.

Desperate derro journos.
Exactly right. They are prioritizing the signing of Fisher Harris which is fair enough, they've also got Yeo on big money and Crichton on a massive deal. They resigned Luai on a pretty good deal too. Plus like you said Capewell is not theirs, they also have a few others on that team that arent theres but who the fuck cares, fuck em I hope we get Capewell and any other Panthers player thats available

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great signing if true.

Any other Panthers players we can take?? Honestly I just want the club to troll them and sign as many of their players as possible lol fucking westy junkie flogs
I used to not mind them. I say we bid for every single player they got thats available then start on the backroom staff.That should rev up ivan

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
More media sensationalism. We got one player from Penrith so far they didn't want to lose in Burton..Naden and Hetherington and even DWZ and Christian Chrichton were surplus to requirements so we've hardly raided their club.

What the Roosters did to us years ago stealing Myles, Mason, Anasta, Shrek and later Money Bill was a real raid..

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great signing if true.

We’re also going for jfh and capewell

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Happy if we get him. Bye hoppa.

Backline sorted.

Dwz
Cotric
Allan
Naden
Jac
Burton
Flano

See how dwz goes for a year and we got fullback money if needed to move on after that.

Also see how the kid centre beast develops and might push Allan back?

We need this then b Smith has to be a priority and a Fucking big **** like Pangai

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what I find hilarious ? Panthers saying how good they are ?
Head to head we’ve won nearly 20 times more than them.

last premiership was 2003
Ours was 2004

we’ve made the finals more times then then since their last and our last premiership.

made 2 grand finals and lost both and they’ve made one and lost that also.
Knocked them out in 2014 for the grand final.
Let then cry and watch the storm or roosters beat them again, they are now my most hated team due to their arrogance

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're certainly targeting players with speed.
An edge of Naden and JAC will surely be one of the quickest in the comp.
Imagine burton and flanno kicking to ado carr Cotric and Naden and Meaney and averello hovering around the back ... with hetho, Thompson, Jackson , Rudolph , doorey leading the way up front. Maybe topine will be our hooker if we don’t get smith

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More media sensationalism. We got one player from Penrith so far they didn't want to lose in Burton..Naden and Hetherington and even DWZ and Christian Chrichton were surplus to requirements so we've hardly raided their club.

What the Roosters did to us years ago stealing Myles, Mason, Anasta, Shrek and later Money Bill was a real raid..
They also took Charlie Tonga just to spite us too

Malla

Reaction score
I used to not mind them. I say we bid for every single player they got thats available then start on the backroom staff.That should rev up ivan
Same, I didn't mind them. They can get fucked now, hate them more than Roosters.

Yes, seriously who else is available? We should fleece their roster. Love that Baz does not give a flying fuck about what they think. Hopefully CEO Fletcher out of a job soon too.