News Brawl erupts between soufs and roosters fans

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Are the nrl going to come down hard on this? Is this gonna be replayed on nrl 360 over and over again

Or does that only happen when bulldogs are involved
Really?

A minor scuffle that was quickly broken up. It probably happens after every Souths/Roosters game.

If someone had, say, thrown a bottle at a match official, that would be a story.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree with the premise that it would of been a big story if it was the dogs but…Brawls were different in my day lol This would happen at most big sporting events all over the world

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I recently saw footage of a random souffs jersey wearing guy punching on a game that souffs were even playing in.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I saw a dude in a bulldog jersey get arrested by the Raptor squad, surprised that didn't make headlines

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is why I don’t go to watch games. If we lose and some **** tries to rub it in I’m swinging and I’m dinging. Don’t wanna bring the club into the spotlight because I take shit to far hahhaha

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why I don’t go to watch games. If we lose and some **** tries to rub it in I’m swinging and I’m dinging. Don’t wanna bring the club into the spotlight because I take shit to far hahhaha
I had to stop going to games after the first attempted murder charge. Yeah well what do they expect when a Manly fan gets mouthy?!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really?

A minor scuffle that was quickly broken up. It probably happens after every Souths/Roosters game.

If someone had, say, thrown a bottle at a match official, that would be a story.
I saw Bulldogs fans smash the windows on the trains coming back from Homebush, 15 on 1 an opposition 60 year old for being on their carriage etc etc but the media unfairly targets our fans lmao. We were grubs and people can’t handle it on here

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I saw Bulldogs fans smash the windows on the trains coming back from Homebush, 15 on 1 an opposition 60 year old for being on their carriage etc etc but the media unfairly targets our fans lmao. We were grubs and people can’t handle it on here
We had so many scum fucks back in the day, thank God they all fucked off to the Wanderers.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souths are going to be in the news all week and not for one bit of good news.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Next week will be a big game, I hope we fucking smash them, they're ripe for the picking.