Social Media Brandon Smith

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its what was posted yesterday from 7 news chic has made a statement as usual no quotes or facts so who knows
No smoke without fire hopefully, if we have 3 million id honestly pay 1 mil minimum to get this bloke then spend big money on another half

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spoke to my neighbor (hes brandons uncle) he said all brandons family in Melbourne.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The storm era is unlikely to continue after the Bellamy smith era.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lara Pitt just said on NRL360 that "she's pretty sure" Brandon Smith has a get out clause next year. Cueball wasn't so sure so I dont know who to believe.

Apparently the Titans will be after him too. After landing Fifita and the gun Storm forward, the Titans can fuck off - as if they'd have the cap space for him anyway.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lara Pitt just said on NRL360 that "she's pretty sure" Brandon Smith has a get out clause next year. Cueball wasn't so sure so I dont know who to believe.

Apparently the Titans will be after him too. After landing Fifita and the gun Storm forward, the Titans can fuck off - as if they'd have the cap space for him anyway.
Did she say that we had put an offer to him or mention we are interested ?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did she say that we had put an offer to him or mention we are interested ?
No they didn't mention us. They were talking about C. Smith and the Titans and his name just came up. But if the get out clause is true then we should be able to sign him for next year

Cueball was adamant Grant will be at the Storm next year so B. Smith will be free to leave if he has the clause