Social Media Brandon Smith

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
i watched them today in the schoolboys cup, the fullback and iverson (5/8) played, nothing real special out of todays game.
20's for next year, no where near cc or 1st grade at this stage
Matai scored in the match and so did Lujaun Vito
They pumped the other team

Where does Chase Roberts play what a gun?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hard to judge on one game like that. Team is built around the way Cam Smith plays from hooker.
Agree, but I haven't seen him pick and drive from dummy half for a while. I guess he's trying to show his other strengths as a team player

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone in the media reading this should put the question to smith to see if he would be prepared to leave storm

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like Danny looks good and could be something

they could move on, but i think they should stay at least move up Iverson like Averillo quickly into CC cup get the ball rolling and see what they got in there
Danny ghantous is very good, incredibly quick from dummy half. Iverson Matai (teo) will be sgball next year. Fuatimou bros I don't believe have lived up to expectations, but there are a Lot of them I get confused as who is who, might be a star at amongst them.This year is a right off for most, hopefully the Nswrl will have a short spring or summer comp.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone in the media reading this should put the question to smith to see if he would be prepared to leave storm
ABC league show put it to him last weekend. He didn't really make much of a comment, just said he would have to cross that bridge if Cameron Smith re-signs and/or Harry Grant comes back to the club.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well Baz has been brought in to develop the pathways program so one of his main objectives has to be to keep the gun juniors we have. I haven't seen the Fuatimau brothers play but I did read the article about them a few weeks ago and they sound like guns. If the Storm are after them then they must be good

I think Finchie mentioned Danny Ghantous had received a huge offer from Canberra and that we were willing to let him go
Wtf! Why do we let go of all these good hookers haven't we learnt yet!
Yeah check out some You tube highlights of the Fuatimau brothers they're going to be good.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Channel 7 are reporting it then you know it's not true. They make up more shit than the Telegraph
It's not even in writing on their website, just shows how credible they think it is..