Social Media Brandon Smith

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To me he looks like a George Rose in waiting.
Nah. George rose was never good enough to play long term for the storm. Nor was he good enough to play decent rep footy. Nor was he good enough to carve up in rep footy. But nice try though. Hes a hooker lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hasn't been that good today tbh no threat around the ruck even though our line speed is poo poo

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He's played 26 games in 3 seasons. That is equivalent to 1 full season. So, basically he has sat out 2 full seasons. If you look at it, he has cost us $3million for one full season. No one in the NRL has ever been paid $3million for a season and yet he wants more than $400K. He should be playing the next 2yrs for free!
Source ; https://www.bulldogs.com.au/teams/telstra-premiership/canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs/kieran-foran/
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure you meant to type 36 games not 26 games. Which is more than 58% of the 62 games that he was eligible to play in. Which makes your assertion that he has "sat out 2 full seasons" plainly incorrect. Plus of course if you have followed his recovery efforts you would acknowledge that even though he might not have been playing he wasn't exactly sitting around.

Not suggesting that he has provided good value of course, but I'm not sure why posters on here continuously feel the need to grossly exaggerate. You have a valid point but flagrantly overstating the facts doesn't help you make it.

Go Dogs

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's played 26 games in 3 seasons. That is equivalent to 1 full season. So, basically he has sat out 2 full seasons. If you look at it, he has cost us $3million for one full season. No one in the NRL has ever been paid $3million for a season and yet he wants more than $400K. He should be playing the next 2yrs for free!
Please don’t put it like that again mate, I now have vomit stains on my shirt!

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Source ; https://www.bulldogs.com.au/teams/telstra-premiership/canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs/kieran-foran/
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure you meant to type 36 games not 26 games. Which is more than 58% of the 62 games that he was eligible to play in. Which makes your assertion that he has "sat out 2 full seasons" plainly incorrect. Plus of course if you have followed his recovery efforts you would acknowledge that even though he might not have been playing he wasn't exactly sitting around.

Not suggesting that he has provided good value of course, but I'm not sure why posters on here continuously feel the need to grossly exaggerate. You have a valid point but flagrantly overstating the facts doesn't help you make it.

Go Dogs
No, I didn't mean to type 36 games. The 26 games was quoted on NRL 360. Nobody is denying his recovery efforts but he was busted at Parra, then Warriors. He keeps trying but he is fried and done! Its like when your car has had it and its finished but you continue to push it and say "Look, its going...just cause those wheels are turning at snails pace".

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On foxsports today they said tigers are trying to offload mbye so they can free up money to try to get grant or b smith.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the cowboys glanville wouldnt be a bad pickup. Were not going to get all the guns we want, but i could handle is signing
Burton
Pangai
Glanville
Asiata
Sione katoa ( sharks)