Social Media Brandon Smith

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck..// please be true haha. Him and burton and I’ll ducking be over the moon.

B Smith, cotric and burton. Fuck please. Then just a good prop like a fisher Harris and fuck off napa and Tolman asap.

That would be a finals team.

Meaney/hoppa
Smith
Cotric
Averilo/Hoppa
Dwz

Foran
Burton

Fisher Harris (some good hard prop
Smith
Ogden/Renouf
Rfm
Jackson
Thompson

Ogden/Renouf
Katoa

Doorey topine Stimson c Smith Sue etc to round out last 2 spots. Be nice if we could add 2 good hard pricks that aren’t big $ like panthers did with tetevano etc. maybe get in ther Spencer’s is ear at panthers.

If Elliot stays push Thompson to prop and Elliott lock.

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Based on my hallucinations :tearsofjoy:
This will be our spine next year...
1 Tuivasa-Sheck.....I feel he has had enough and wants out.
6 Burton....................Being fourth choice at Penrith he would want an opportunity now
7 Foran......................If he stays fit, otherwise Maloney would fit the bill
9 B. Smith.................he wants to play hooker
We can build a team around this lot
Are you having the same hallucinations :mask:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on my hallucinations :tearsofjoy:
This will be our spine next year...
1 Tuivasa-Sheck.....I feel he has had enough and wants out.
6 Burton....................Being fourth choice at Penrith he would want an opportunity now
7 Foran......................If he stays fit, otherwise Maloney would fit the bill
9 B. Smith.................he wants to play hooker
We can build a team around this lot
Are you having the same hallucinations :mask:
I have had the same feeling about Tuivasa-Sheck for years. Is he even an option?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These threads do my head in. I'm sure he's a player the club would be happy to have. But wait for the announcement before you all start popping the champagne open. I really don't want to see more threads abusing the club for letting this slip through their fingers when maybe getting B. Smith here was never going to be a possibility.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
These threads do my head in. I'm sure he's a player the club would be happy to have. But wait for the announcement before you all start popping the champagne open. I really don't want to see more threads abusing the club for letting this slip through their fingers when maybe getting B. Smith here was never going to be a possibility.
Fucking buzzkill. Would hate to get high with you. Fucking downer all the time

Getting high with nasheed on the other hand ... Now that would be fucking trippy

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking buzzkill. Would hate to get high with you. Fucking downer all the time

Getting high with nasheed on the other hand ... Now that would be fucking trippy
I'm just realistic. I used to drink with a mate that would get excited when a girl would look in his direction at bars. Before even speaking to her he'd rush off and buy condoms from the toilet vending machine. He'd get very excited and plan what he was going to say to woo her after buying the condoms, he'd talk to the bartender she'd just ordered from and find out what she was drinking. He'd buy her a drink after discussing with whoever was there whether his planned conversation was any good, he'd discuss what their children's names would be and then go talk to her. Problem with all this was that he'd really build up his hopes when she'd just glanced his way. Now that sounds fine if he had any luck, but during this process he'd also scoff down 5 rums and lose the ability to speak well and upon approaching her he'd be a slobbering mess and scare her off. Our little circle of friends could accept all of this process as it was his way. But after failing, he'd get very angry and heartbroken that little Burton wasn't going to be born. His next goal would be to spot a bloke that looked in his direction and pick a fight. Now the odds of him wooing a woman were about 1/50 tries, whereas his odds of finding a fight were about 3/4 tties.

I've told you this story for a reason. I see a lot of similarity between people who post here and my unlucky in seduction friend. We've heard a slight rumour that Brandon Smith is all but signed. 14 people here have listed fresh team sheets with him in it (they've bought condoms). A.number have enquired who the source of the information is (they've asked the bartender what the drink is). And those who've made team sheets have also named the rest of the perfect family (little Burton at 5/8). I'm not saying that we won't sign Brandon Smith. I just know that for every 50 players we're supposedly close to signing, about 1 of these rumours comes to fruition. Whereas 75%of the time I see heartbroken kennelers itching for a fight because the love affair they saw forming in their mind hasn't eventuated.

So I might be a buzzkill and a downer. But that comes from being realistic. I'm not trying to kill people's hopes off, I'm just trying to settle people down a little bit before I see them dash their hearts on the rocks and start picking fights.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm just realistic. I used to drink with a mate that would get excited when a girl would look in his direction at bars. Before even speaking to her he'd rush off and buy condoms from the toilet vending machine. He'd get very excited and plan what he was going to say to woo her after buying the condoms, he'd talk to the bartender she'd just ordered from and find out what she was drinking. He'd buy her a drink after discussing with whoever was there whether his planned conversation was any good, he'd discuss what their children's names would be and then go talk to her. Problem with all this was that he'd really build up his hopes when she'd just glanced his way. Now that sounds fine if he had any luck, but during this process he'd also scoff down 5 rums and lose the ability to speak well and upon approaching her he'd be a slobbering mess and scare her off. Our little circle of friends could accept all of this process as it was his way. But after failing, he'd get very angry and heartbroken that little Burton wasn't going to be born. His next goal would be to spot a bloke that looked in his direction and pick a fight. Now the odds of him wooing a woman were about 1/50 tries, whereas his odds of finding a fight were about 3/4 tties.

I've told you this story for a reason. I see a lot of similarity between people who post here and my unlucky in seduction friend. We've heard a slight rumour that Brandon Smith is all but signed. 14 people here have listed fresh team sheets with him in it (they've bought condoms). A.number have enquired who the source of the information is (they've asked the bartender what the drink is). And those who've made team sheets have also named the rest of the perfect family (little Burton at 5/8). I'm not saying that we won't sign Brandon Smith. I just know that for every 50 players we're supposedly close to signing, about 1 of these rumours comes to fruition. Whereas 75%of the time I see heartbroken kennelers itching for a fight because the love affair they saw forming in their mind hasn't eventuated.

So I might be a buzzkill and a downer. But that comes from being realistic. I'm not trying to kill people's hopes off, I'm just trying to settle people down a little bit before I see them dash their hearts on the rocks and start picking fights.
This type of analysis is far to intellectual for the kennel to comprehend.
Just let them all stay in their little fantasy world and imagine what might be.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This type of analysis is far to intellectual for the kennel to comprehend.
Just let them all stay in their little fantasy world and imagine what might be.
It just makes me a little sad seeing people on here close to tears and spoiling for a fight though.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great post. Agree with speedy2460, this analysis is far to intellectual for this forum so I think you're barking up the wrong tree:-)

Fans are just so frustrated with the reserve grade team we've had for the last 6 years so they're desperate for any bit of good information - even if it's based on a rumour or worse, Nasheed's BS rumours. Everything you described regrading your mate and people on this forum - let's call it "premature celebration" is typical of most people - its just human nature so until we become cyborgs, this attribute will never change.

GA45 did say his source was right about Barrett and Cotric so this guy seems to be on target with his current mail.

Dont worry about me mate, if we dont sign Smith, I wont be blaming the board....I'll be blaming you because you jinxed it :rage:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think it’s a case that blind Freddy can see we need a hooker and have since ennis. Seeing cook kick on hurts more.

The reality is b Smith is under contract though there’s skme
Hope in thinking c smith grant and b smith can’t work. Even if c smith retires surely one of the other 2 go as they can’t want to play second fiddle any longer.

Anyway all we can do Is hope

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yeah but this still could be one of the times we get the lady at the bar, right? Lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but this still could be one of the times we get the lady at the bar, right? Lol
I hope it is. Just not buying the condoms yet.

I like to think of myself as someone that if I miss out on the lady at the bar, I wouldn't pick i fight...I'd be like "oh well" and go home and have a wank.
I think a lot of people had one just thinking about our team with a better hooker.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How long is cook signed as sths going ordinary might be a chance to get him back

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Screenshot_20200806-142236_Chrome.jpg

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Fucking hell. Was trying to have a laugh and you've gone all Jehovah witness, knock at your door and preach to me.

Think it's time I take up ice.