Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We’ve offered a 3 year deal to Daryl Clark for him to consider, he turned down Justin/Titans last week, Broncos want him also, Warrington will let him go to the NRL for a fee
He will solve the no9 issue, pity he can’t come over now ! Smith will be at Melbourne next season
This needs more love, like mysekf, Actros is in the know.

We have offered daryl clark a gig, holy hell.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully Clark and smith. Lol Smith can share 9 and help the pack like he does now when Clark pushes in. I can’t imagine either command what an elite hooker does so it would work. Fick smith would be one of the better props anyway for us hahahahaha.

One thing for sure. I’d take b Smith in our squad in a heart beat.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully Clark and smith. Lol Smith can share 9 and help the pack like he does now when Clark pushes in. I can’t imagine either command what an elite hooker does so it would work. Fick smith would be one of the better props anyway for us hahahahaha.

One thing for sure. I’d take b Smith in our squad in a heart beat.
Clark would need to be paid overs to change countries. im guessing hes on 400-450 now (just a guess yo) so we would need to be north of 500 yo.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't say, but those that know me will tell you I don't come out with posts like this very often if at all.
Interesting. I asked my source about this a couple of weeks back and there was definitely no deal done though a couple of weeks is a long time in the NRL

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Interesting. I asked my source about this a couple of weeks back and there was definitely no deal done though a couple of weeks is a long time in the NRL
Time will tell

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what alot of people dont understand about those of us that get the good oil.

What is truth today could be yesterdays news tomorrow. Things bobble up and down.

Pay was zeroing in on Peats last year, but when he was sacked, Barrett didnt want a bar of it.