• 701k-800k

Votes: 61 37.4%
  • 801k +

Votes: 31 19.0%

• Total voters

bulamakdoggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well this thread went south quickly....someone, anyone give us something, pleasseeee.

Sharks get a deal done in a matter of days and we still got Katoa and DWZ.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well this thread went south quickly....someone, anyone give us something, pleasseeee.

Sharks get a deal done in a matter of days and we still got Katoa and DWZ.
This deal may be aged for 12-18 months aging before coming to light.....fuck the wait would kill me!

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Ritchie on Big Sports Breakfast this morning said he doesn't think Brandon Smith will be at Mlebourne next year - but he did say he doesn't think he'll be at Canterbury because the club is a basket case. Laurie Daley said we'd need one or two more names to add to JAC, Burton, Naden to convince the cheese to come over and that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I'd love to prove them wrong and have the club announce it today

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dean Ritchie on Big Sports Breakfast this morning said he doesn't think Brandon Smith will be at Mlebourne next year - but he did say he doesn't think he'll be at Canterbury because the club is a basket case. Laurie Daley said we'd need one or two more names to add to JAC, Burton, Naden to convince the cheese to come over and that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I'd love to prove them wrong and have the club announce it today
Ritchie loves Hasler so has an agenda. Daley is incorrect, JAC came so I'm sure Cheese would if the price is right

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If Smith is not in the bag by now probably better to look elsewhere. Let’s not get hung up on this guy playing hard ball with our club. Fuck that. We weren’t established yesterday. If it means getting 3 spoons in a row to slowly assemble a competitive roster then so be it. We’re in a difficult position I get that. But I am sure we have thrown some great dollars at this guy and he is still doing the dance and making predictions of being a 1 club player. He’s just playing and I don’t think his interest of coming here is genuine.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was about to start rattling off names of people from TK until i saw 'journos' at the end :tearsofjoy:
I used that word very lightly lol

It didn't sit right but calling them journos seemed to be more ironic so I went with that :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They haven't got the brains to be real journos so they stick to league.... and they struggle with that already.
And yet good sports shows are so interesting.

Wide World of Sports needs a come back...but with the calibre of Chapelli, Maxy etc...not the current clowns on 9 or Fox.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
would like to hear something soon too even if its bad news...would securing Gus help?? i would imagine he would be on the blower straight away, rates the guy i'm sure.

ps..all the "journos" can go EAD a thick crusty one :tonguewink:

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Ritchie is of the firm opinion that Cheese won't be at Storm next year, then that blows what Cheese said about staying right out of the water.

We're back in it baby!!!

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the club have a timeframe around this circus, need to be able to move on with recruitment sooner rather than later

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Who would have thought it would be this hard to find a hooker?