Boycott Rashays like they did us

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Personal boycott, I have not been to Rashays since that day (I had never to Rashays before either).

Always a Bulldog

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Credit to the guy he has built a semi successful business but I think Laundy has a little bit more influence and a few more 0s in his bank account.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh so its Islam you have an issue with and not so much Rashays ? IF he wasn't serving "halal" food you'd find it more appetising, that's the take ?
No not really. Notwithstanding my thoughts on halal, i was only kidding about the unblessed thing - i've never been there as i don't see any appeal (there aren't even any in my neighborhood). Plus the owner guy sounds like a right knob.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No not really. Notwithstanding my thoughts on halal, i was only kidding about he unblessed thing - i've just never been there as i don't see any appeal (plus there aren't any in my neighborhood). Plus the owner guy sounds like a right knob.
The owner is a knob and this coming from a "Muslim". He is a typical who is looking to cash in on an opportunity and it's working tbh BUT I also can't stand him.

Malla

Reaction score
Rami is a huge flog. Does not care about anything but the $$$$. All you need to do is google Rashays glass door reviews to see what it’s like working at one of those piece of shit restaurants.
nothing beats Rami standing up for his workers against the police then having a panic attack when he realised he was gonna get arrested lmao

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll never go to Rashays and have never bought anything from Bing Lee. Maybe that's being petty or blaming the wrong person but I don't give a fuck.

Reactions: DT

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr standing up for the "whole" community sells out on the conspiracy customers and opens anyway...

This guy is a major flog...

Rashays restaurant chain franchisees open despite co-founder’s vaccine stance | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site
silly stance to have taken in first place …. 90% double vaxxed population versus 10% .
Community overwhelmingly vaxxed all is doing is missing out on $$$ , fell for the loud anti - vaxxers thinking they were more prevelant. In the end we will hit 95% so he did brouhaha over 5% of the population who probably won’t even enter his stores

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score