Bondi stabbing

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm going to jail guys, if I don't see you I love you....

Some demon motherfucker stabbed my Bishop

It's fuked up. Leave religious violence to the middle-east.

This is very bad. It's going to change Sydney
I strongly disagree with a lot of what Bishop Mar Mari says, but even I think this is 10 levels of messed up. If you disagree with someone due to their beliefs, you debate them. You don't bring violence in.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Teens on Thursday, girl stabbed in head on Friday night in Bondi, Bondi massacre and now this. So many nut jobs around

NATE_91

Waterboy
Reaction score
Watching the video of the dad...My heart is broken for him. I don't normally tear up but that got me in the feels

As a father you bring your son into the world onto to find out youve raised a monster.

I'm absolutely gutted for him

He's got my respect for his complete honesty during an extremely tough time. Hes a brave man to face the media.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the video of the dad...My heart is broken for him. I don't normally tear up but that got me in the feels

As a father you bring your son into the world onto to find out youve raised a monster.

I'm absolutely gutted for him

He's got my respect for his complete honesty during an extremely tough time. Hes a brave man to face the media.
There are only victims in this tragedy sadly.

Full kudos for the parents of the suspect coming out and speaking like they have. Stating that the son had a long history of schizophrenia and psychosis and they tried to keep him medicated but he slipped his dosages and then went off meds (and we all know the end result sadly). Sounds like they did as much as they could for their son, from a mental health perspective.

Seems there was a lot at play (mental health issues and not having luck with women), and sadly it's all culminated into what unfolded the other day in Bondi.

Brilliant work by the police officer and those who attempted to ward off the attacker and render assistance.

You'd never think something like this would happen in Bondi of all places.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I feel terrible for his Dad. To have a son you love do this would be distressing. Without knowing his medical history, I wonder if perhaps better care could have prevented him from wanting to commit such atrocities. The mental health system in this country is well and truly fucked. I haven’t seen my shrink for years, mainly because of the cost. Who can afford $200 per consultation? Even if you can afford it, actually seeking and continuing treatment can be onerous for people suffering severe conditions.

Eta: Forgot to mention that in the video above, the killer’s father explains why he might have targeted women, so that question many have was answered pretty much.
Yeah it's getting worse and I guess it's everywhere, I've noticed a massive rise in homeless people in my area ,occasionally you see 1 person living out of a shopping trolley, there a good 7 or so now , that actually need serious help, meth heads on the rise, Jails full ,services are stretched. I have a little unit inbetween a halfway house and a bottle recycling station, it's pure insanity what goes on there atm. I'm at the point where I need to move because my kids are getting scared to come to my place.its been grinding me for a few months now.when you can't even walk to woolworths 30 meters away without seeing some weird fucked up shit or be confronted by someone

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it's getting worse and I guess it's everywhere, I've noticed a massive rise in homeless people in my area ,occasionally you see 1 person living out of a shopping trolley, there a good 7 or so now , that actually need serious help, meth heads on the rise, Jails full ,services are stretched. I have a little unit inbetween a halfway house and a bottle recycling station, it's pure insanity what goes on there atm. I'm at the point where I need to move because my kids are getting scared to come to my place.its been grinding me for a few months now.when you can't even walk to woolworths 30 meters away without seeing some weird fucked up shit or be confronted by someone

i thought i was the only one who experiences this here at Logan.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i thought i was the only one who experiences this here at Logan.
Nah man its everywhere near my joint there's a tent city on oval , the front of library the drunk trolley brigade, ( harmless enough but ..not good when walking with kids) we have bleeding foot meth man who walks blood everywhere ( he not so good) black karate man, at midnight he comes out and screams and does karate on the middle of road, the meth head wars at the bottle recycling station. Crazy doll lady ,who just camps on the paths with her dolls, she set up air mattress and tent at bottom of my stair case the other night.
I caught some crack head at my gate the other night and she had the nerve to abuse me fkn lol.i have empty beer keg at top of my stairs if I catch one getting through it's donkey Kong time.
The list goes on and it just fucking grinds you away,

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah man its everywhere near my joint there's a tent city on oval , the front of library the drunk trolley brigade, ( harmless enough but ..not good when walking with kids) we have bleeding foot meth man who walks blood everywhere ( he not so good) black karate man, at midnight he comes out and screams and does karate on the middle of road, the meth head wars at the bottle recycling station. Crazy doll lady ,who just camps on the paths with her dolls, she set up air mattress and tent at bottom of my stair case the other night.
I caught some crack head at my gate the other night and she had the nerve to abuse me fkn lol.i have empty beer keg at top of my stairs if I catch one getting through it's donkey Kong time.

hahahhaha

missed you southy.

Fucken funny and sad at the same time.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
hahahhaha

missed you southy.

Fucken funny and sad at the same time.
Some times you got to laugh, there's no doubt, when bonjovi trolley man was around he was ok he just liked singing very out of tune bonjovi songs at 3am ,he has moved on we have dancing trolley man now who likes to dance infront of kfc at night during the day he likes to hold street poles up that's his job apparently. Maybe I should go pro all this and start a yt channel lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some times you got to laugh, there's no doubt, when bonjovi trolley man was around he was ok he just liked singing very out of tune bonjovi songs at 3am ,he has moved on we have dancing trolley man now who likes to dance infront of kfc at night during the day he likes to hold street poles up that's his job apparently. Maybe I should go pro all this and start a yt channel lol
you should . It will be instantly viral

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Geez sounds hectic :(

How you doing yourself mate. TK missing your input. What general area are you now Southy. Somewhere in Qld I presume ...thought you were Cairns area?..probably wrong tho.

Yeah you'd be concerned about your kids being exposed to this on a regular basis. A bit is ok. We can teach them from observing down and outers and people on the skids but if it's high % drugs or no hopers it becomes a safety issue.

Things feeling like Detroit etc in some areas of Oz nowdays.

Hope you can find a better place if you decide to go that way.
Cheers mate.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Geez sounds hectic :(

How you doing yourself mate. TK missing your input. What general area are you now Southy. Somewhere in Qld I presume ...thought you were Cairns area?..probably wrong tho.

Yeah you'd be concerned about your kids being exposed to this on a regular basis. A bit is ok. We can teach them from observing down and outers and people on the skids but if it's high % drugs or no hopers it becomes a safety issue.

Things feeling like Detroit etc in some areas of Oz nowdays.

Hope you can find a better place if you decide to go that way.
Cheers mate.
Iam central coast nsw ,like us all I guess surviving in the madness, yeah I'm in a little flat above ashop middle of town so you don't miss anything lol. The nightly sirens are enough to send you crazy. Seems like it don't stop.
I think I'll stroll down waterfront tonight, and re ground myself lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Iam central coast nsw ,like us all I guess surviving in the madness, yeah I'm in a little flat above ashop middle of town so you don't miss anything lol. The nightly sirens are enough to send you crazy. Seems like it don't stop.
I think I'll stroll down waterfront tonight, and re ground myself lol
Oh yeah now I remember :grinning:. NSW Central Coast. Still in the scaffolding trade?

Middle of town. Well yeah it's all happening alright. The city never sleeps.

I was down the coast in souh east Qld last week. It was one police siren, after ambulance, after fire truck all day and night. Couldn't wait to get back home.

Lovely coastline and beaches down your way and boat watching so get down there with your fish and chips tonight :grinning:

Last edited: