Bondi stabbing

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I read it has to be a chest shot and that makes total sense. Have seen vids of offenders shot and their superhuman ability to keep moving towards victims/cops. Sometimes it takes 6 or more bullets to stop them. Nothing like what we see in movies and tv shows.
Yep. Even if they're not on drugs, with the adrenalin pumping, it can take a lot to stop a person. You often hear stories about people not realising they were shot until they saw the blood.

Plus, anyone who has trained in hand guns knows that it's actually really difficult to hit a target. It's nothing like the movies. Try to hit anything more than 10m away, including a full grown man, and you're likely to miss even with extensive training. Then try to shoot a moving target with a hand gun. Not easy at all. The bigger the target the better.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have never shot a gun. Let alot shot a gun in a high stress situation. Let alone shoot a gun in a high stress situation at a moving target.

Taser, pepper spray, shoot him in the leg. Whilst an armed offender is metres away from you. Lol. Chances they dont work are high. Good luck taking the risk not to see your family again.
Yes, but as you see from my previous posts i am not talking about a non trained/skilled person.
I am talking about someone who is trained and skilled in such scenarios.
You cannot compare a member of society to a trained professional.
Apples and oranges

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. Even if they're not on drugs, with the adrenalin pumping, it can take a lot to stop a person. You often hear stories about people not realising they were shot until they saw the blood.

Plus, anyone who has trained in hand guns knows that it's actually really difficult to hit a target. It's nothing like the movies. Try to hit anything more than 10m away, including a full grown man, and you're likely to miss even with extensive training. Then try to shoot a moving target with a hand gun. Not easy at all. The bigger the target the better.
100% a torso basically becomes a 50 cent piece under duress and adrenaline.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes, but as you see from my previous posts i am not talking about a non trained/skilled person.
I am talking about someone who is trained and skilled in such scenarios.
You cannot compare a member of society to a trained professional.
Apples and oranges
Still human bro, adrenaline is a crazy drug.

Plus why would you want to treat that **** to 3 hots and cot?

Waste of money and oxygen.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to make you think about it but God forbid a million times what if one of your loved ones were there?

I'm sure you'd want her to ventilate him with all 15 bullets.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still human bro, adrenaline is a crazy drug.

Plus why would you want to treat that **** to 3 hots and cot?

Waste of money and oxygen.
You really, honestly trying to compare a normal member of society to a trained professional?
That's why they are professionals, they are TRAINED to deal with these things.
By your logic, we should never bag out an NRL player because none of us have ever played NRL before.

In terms of waste of money/oxygen, why did she try and revive him?

I am only thinking about her mental state now.
Thats all

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yeah I mentioned before when I first heard of it I thought I'd go into King of knives or a kitchenWare shop and grabbed 2 knives.

But fight or flight is real so I can't judge anyone that was there.
Hear ya. Once had a chick threaten me with a pregnancy test and i fckn ran screaming like a little girl. Not my finest moment.

Don't judge me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You really, honestly trying to compare a normal member of society to a trained professional?
By your logic, we should never bag out an NRL player because none of us have ever played NRL before.

Thats all
Who's talking about a citizen? I'm talking about that heroine cop.

With reviving him, more than likely protocol or because she didn't murder him, it was a justified kill.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

With reviving him, more than likely protocol or because she didn't murder him, it was a justified kill.
He was saying that i have never fired a gun etc etc, dealt with pressure like that.
I am not talking about myself.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He was saying that i have never fired a gun etc etc, dealt with pressure like that.
I am not talking about myself.
He obviously wasn't singling you out, more about talking about the general public.

I'm almost certain you would of done the same as her if in her shoes.

PS torso shot doesn't guarantee death BTW.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Yeah i suppose i should have been more specific.
If he had a gun, then yes, absolutely should him in the chest.
He had a knife and she was in pretty close proximity. I wonder if they practice shooting in the leg. Maybe even around the hip. Even a pepper spray f##cks up people.
Easier said than done, but if you are trained for such a thing....
They should practice shooting blokes in the dick that target women and kids

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thats all
Very admirable you are concerned for her, she will have the support she needs. The fucking media and the bleeding hearts and their faux outrage will affect her mental state with their obvious agendas.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Thats all
Myself and DoggFather have both been trained in firearms. Definitely not to the level police officers get trained, but enough to know how hard it is to hit a target even in ideal conditions.

You're right about the training part though. They are trained to deal with these things. And from what I understand (again, not a police officer) police are trained to aim for the chest and that's what she did.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
just sickening what happened yesterday, add that to the stabbing in QLD shopping center a couple of months ago, you start to question if your safe anywhere when going about your business
is it time for security guards to be armed

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Myself and DoggFather have both been trained in firearms. Definitely not to the level police officers get trained, but enough to know how hard it is to hit a target even in ideal conditions.

You're right about the training part though. They are trained to deal with these things. And from what I understand (again, not a police officer) police are trained to aim for the chest and that's what she did.
I'm actually glad I'm done with guns, as you know it's a massive headache.

But sometimes I wish I had it for protection of my kids, especially with evil becoming more common.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
just sickening what happened yesterday, add that to the stabbing in QLD shopping center a couple of months ago, you start to question if your safe anywhere when going about your business
is it time for security guards to be armed
My view....

Guns are tools, they should be used by competent, trained individuals.

FMD I used to worry and supervise like a hawk when handing some power tools to apprentices on job sites.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Some of our week gutted skum will very probabely call it murder.